+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Philadelphia Premieres September 7th

Quote Originally Posted by ColdArmor
    My Dish Guide says there's an episode on tonight... is that just a preview of it?
    Yep, it's just a preview showing us the contestants and the house. It's hosted by Dan Renzi from RWMiami, but he thinks he's getting edited out for the most part because he's a little blunt. Heh.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV
    I hope this one won't be another Las Vegas or Chicago
    I can't wait for RW Philly

what's was wrong with RW Las Vegas? i think it's my fav one. jmo.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    What's everyone's favorite RW season? I didn't see them in order, but I liked Back to New York the best. I also enjoyed Boston and Seattle. San Diego was the first season that I saw (but I managed to see most of the others).
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I really liked New Orleans, Hawaii, and Seattle.

I liked Seattle, Hawaii, and San Diego the best.

Hmmm... both New York seasons, Boston, and San Diego were tops on my list. I never fully caught Seattle, but enjoyed most of what I did see.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I hope the cast this year is more grounded than the last season. I know San Diego was a fan favorite,but I didn't like anyone there. Not even Jacques!
    I felt the same way! I stopped watching halfway through because every show was about getting drunk, busted or laid. Maybe it's because I'm getting older and the RW casts are staying the same age, but I'm losing interest.
    The casting makes a huge difference, of course. The San Francisco group was smarter and more thoughtful than most. The Las Vegas cast was the most idiotic and shallow, followed closely by Miami and Hawaii.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I loved Chicago. Sponge Kyle Squarehead was such a loser and I loved how skanky/neurotic Cara was. Hawaii was good and so was Seattle with nutty Irene. This cast reminds me of Chicago for some reason. Those were the good old days...

San Diego was my most favorite! =p

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    I felt the same way! I stopped watching halfway through because every show was about getting drunk, busted or laid. Maybe it's because I'm getting older and the RW casts are staying the same age, but I'm losing interest.
    The casting makes a huge difference, of course. The San Francisco group was smarter and more thoughtful than most. The Las Vegas cast was the most idiotic and shallow, followed closely by Miami and Hawaii.
    Yes, yes, and yesssss! Couldn't agree with you more, Candor! Guess I'm just getting old, but I'd rather see them trying to establish careers, doing volunteer work, traveling, struggling to achieve goals, something other than partying and jumping back and forth from each other's beds. I love the show, but I'd like to see more characters of substance ... not just hot bods with empty heads.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread