+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Philadelphia Premieres September 7th

Okay, I watch the whole first show, and I would like to retract my previous statement.. I love these guys... well.. sort of.. its goign ot be an interesting Season though I think,...

Karamo - I think this dude is really cool, and I feel like I can relate to him in alot of ways.. in person, I am not really vocal and like "Here I am, I am gay, love me!" but I am gay... so I think Karamo has the same sort of thing going on for him, he is just Gay, but thats not him in a nutshell, which I really think is cool... reminds me alot of Nick from the RR in that respect... however, he is very friendly and fun-loving, or at least seems to be as of now, and I really respect that he is so open minded at this point and understands, even despite what his parents have "taught" him, its not nessacerily right.. good for him.. What I also like.. he has a kind of "hip-hop" style, like I do as well, but it doesn't dominate him either in the sense he talks like those people I always make fun of... word g? holla! .. yea... he is currently my favorite of the bunch...

Sarah - You know... she is a big ho, but I love her for it.. lol.. she is not ashamed and is completely real about her sexuality.. this is great I think.. because she knows what makes her happy and DOES IT... and its not hurting anyone else so why not?! thats what I think anyway.. good for her.. I also like her attitude in general with the other housemates.. she isn't coming off as "the bitch" as I thought she was going to.. Also, her style and overall attitude really makes her seem like a really interesting person who will bring more to the table then just "blah blah blah." she is my current Second favorite..

Next on the list of favorites is Shavonda.. she is really an interesting person.. though I find it strange she holds so much baring on her "inter-racial dating" thing when really.. in this day and age.. it hardly matters.. Not to say all racism is done, we are certainly in a better position then we were and this is certainly no Romeo and Juliet Story where they love and aren't allowed to.. its a free country.. even if I did have a problem with it, its not my business what (or I guess in this case, who) you do and same goes for everyone else.. Other then this.. she seems really interesting, and seems to be a big gossip type.. and seems like she is in here to be a pot-stirrer, but we will see the role she plays...

MLandonJ - What? you mean these two aren't the same person? I mean, one is pitchy and the other isn't.. what I found interesting was when MLandonJ said "Yea, when I heard that high-pitched voice, I thought... hmmm, he is gay" well, I would have been clued in more by the clothes, the as Karamo put it, "manbag", the almost constant dropping of lines, "well, its cool with me but I'm not straight" when someone says "we straight?"... you know.. but thats okay MLandonJ, I am a firm believer there is no total package, and you two do look good and obviously "the forces that be" took away from your Intellectual level.. besides, if high pitchy-ness makes you think "gay".. what the hell did Landon make you think of? the kid is more squeaky then Willie! Unfortunately, these guys are toward the bottom of my favorites list and I really fear if they don't do something quick to seperate themselves, I am going to have to call them MLandonJ all season.. and that would really get old..

Willie - Well.. I do like that he is a very friendly guy and that he at least attempts to be humorous.. but fact is.. I WOULD be uncomfortable around him only because I'd fear for my brain cells.. or the very least my sanity... not to say I "hate" really femmy guys.. but I really don't care for them.. I do appreciate his relationships with both Karamo and Sarah, so that raises his level a bit as well... Fact is.. this guy, much like Shavanda with her inter-racial relationship, harbors too much on what he feels would normally ostrosize him from the group... I think its for the simple fact of attention.. you can be proud or who you are, and what makes you, you.. but there becomes a point when you seem like you embody the stereotypes that so many of us are trying to work AGAINST... and really that goes for Shavanda's thing.. and really whenever anyone harbors on things like their religion, race, etc... its really not that special, its something that makes you, you, but its not all you are... I'd hope... Sorry Willie, lets see what you got in future episodes though....

Melanie... ummm... yea... you have short blonde hair.. I think thats all we heard about you really... I have little opinion about her simply because she just wasn't important to any of the episode.. it was all about the sexuality and sexual desires of the housemates, and she was very quiet about them, therefore was excluded from moving in with everyone else.. err.. well... this first episode...

I am looking forward to the future episiodes.. and can I say.. this House is probably one of the BIGGEST we've had.. I mean, this place seems bigger then the New Orleans Mansion... its got a damn Tree just chilling in the middle of no where!!!! AND, its multi-tiered like Back ot New York, but their rooms seem just huge to me... I am impressed by this house.. Philly, bring it on!
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Oh yea... Shavvy's boyfriend.. yea.. he is one ugly mo-fo... lol.. I don't know WHAT she sees in him personally.. She could do much better looks-wise, but I suspect he must be giving her something ELSE better.. and not nessacerily sex, maybe he just relates on the same intellectual parallel as she does (because one episode isn't really a good indicator if she is really a smart girl or not, but she does seem it..) so.. who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Roswellian4Life
    Sarah- Doesn't she look like Montana from Boston RW? She's already on my last nerve.
    THAT's who it was!!!! I couldnt figure out why she looked so familiar!

Thanks, Roswellian!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by LiVvV
    None of this season's guys are cute..NONE
    I feel the same way about the women---none stand out this season.

So far, I like the house better than the people.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Couldn't agree more with you LiVvV. You can't tell me that there wasn't 1 good looking guy who applied to be on this show :phhht
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I think Karamo is cute, but I guess he wouldn't like me...
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Ok how annoying was Sarah last night??? She needs to get a clue that the world does NOT revolve around her. She is not the super sexy girl she thinks she is. She's not even remotely attractive IMO
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Do people actually think this guy's hot? Ewww.
    Umm yeah, he's hot. Have you seen him shirtless? And those dimples.

Hotter than Brad or Randy for sure.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I laughed so hard at MJ and Landon's confessional last night. That was some funny stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck
    I feel the same way about the women---none stand out this season.

So far, I like the house better than the people.
    Ditto! the house is amazing

+ Reply to Thread