+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Philadelphia Premieres September 7th

Do people actually think this guy's hot? Ewww.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    That's a funny picture of him... He should use that for his picture on the MTV site. He he he.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

It's soooooo funny when some minor incident gets dug up in reference to Landon.......... ooooooooh loooook!

As for is he hot or not?

Well when I saw him shirtless , OH YEAH DATS HOT!

But personality can kill the overall image. I have just seen 3/4's of the first show.... He does have the grimacing look I am noticing so he on the 7 out of 10 scale in my books at the moment.

Landon's hair is crap... o.O

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    It's soooooo funny when some minor incident gets dug up in reference to Landon.......... ooooooooh loooook!
    Personally, I don't think assaulting a policeman's horse is a minor incident. I think that's being a jackass. But I'm eager to see how he acts on the show now. People change. His hair is certainly better now.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

My favorite seasons of the RW were San Francisco, London, Seattle, New Orleans, and Chicago. (I'm not that old; I saw the first two as reruns.)

I have a feeling I won't like this one.

Does anyone know when they implemented the "free drinks" policy? Bad idea. If I want to see drunk people doing stupid things, I can look at the frat house outside my window.

None of this season's guys are cute..NONE

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    Personally, I don't think assaulting a policeman's horse is a minor incident. I think that's being a jackass. But I'm eager to see how he acts on the show now. People change. His hair is certainly better now.
    yes I do agree but what I was tryin to point out is when you become known in the public eye on tv, movies, etc. somethin you may have stupidly done in the past will ALWAYS resurface.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    yes I do agree but what I was tryin to point out is when you become known in the public eye on tv, movies, etc. somethin you may have stupidly done in the past will ALWAYS resurface.
    You're right. I agree, BE2. I'm just very protective of police officers and animals. It would seem like MTV would discover this during a background check. I guess they don't consider it that serious; or else they figured it's juicy enough to drudge up free publicity for the show.

What night will MTV be showing the new episodes?
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

If this season turns into the MJ and Sarah half hour, I'll quickly change the channel.

MJ = ICK!

Sarah- Doesn't she look like Montana from Boston RW? She's already on my last nerve.

Landon = YUCK! I thought he was the other gay housemate.

Karamo- I was shocked, I won't lie. Only when I saw him get on Willie's bed did I suspect he was the other gay housemate.

Willie & Shavonda- They seem cool.

Melanie- Hasn't made a blip on my radar.

+ Reply to Thread