+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Philadelphia Premieres September 7th

All I have to say aobut that house is WOW. Did they build that just for Real Worlders?
    I liked this episode, Surprised that Karamo was the 2nd gay roomate, since he was talking a lot about how the girls were pretty at the beginning of the episode.

IMO, people who are overly sexual are insecure and feel the only way to get someone to like them is to use sex. I hope she learns something being around people who aren't like that. Time will tell, but great beginning!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Hey, you just described trishelle.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by ColdArmor
    All I have to say aobut that house is WOW. Did they build that just for Real Worlders?
    When I took a look at where they will be dwelling I said IT'S A BANK!.....
    And their confessional which is downstairs had in big letters "THE VAULT" overhead with everything that comes w/ it still intact cause I could see them in the backround while the roomies were talking to the cam.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    II was getting turned off by MJ using the paraphrase "homosexuals".... sounds like he was talking down to us but he seems to be open to a certain extent.... I was wishin he say the word "GAY"
    Now I think MJ was trying to be PC by using the term "homosexual." I gave him credit for the attempt even though the few gay friends that I have would rather be called "gay" as well.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I agree, Broadway. I think he was saying that because either he was trying to be PC, or that was just the most comfortable way for him to refer to it. I don't get the impression it was meant negatively in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y933
    wow i would of never guessed karamo was gay thats such a gift not telling that a persons gay i wish i had that gift
    I'm confused... do you want gaydar, or do you wish you couldn't tell if people were homosexual?

FORT Regular
    I have a feeling that the producers sat Sarah down and gave her a bit of a lecture before the show started.

"Look, you're the skank this season. None of the hookups really panned out in San Diego and we need to sex it up a little. We're sorry to be so blunt, but that's how it is. Now go out there and make us proud."

Idiot! I thought he was adorable, too. In my book, there is absolutely NO excuse for that behavior ... regardless of the fact "authorities believe alcohol was involved". I'm glad to hear it was two years ago, and not while he was in the house. Now, gotta dig up that mugshot! :phhht

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_real_world_philadelphia/2004_Sep_09_landon_horse

Thursday, September 9, 2004

Real World Philly's Landon was arrested for "harassment of police animal."
    Finally: A report on drunken behavior resulting in an arrest by one of the new The Real World Philadelphia cast members. Landon Lueck was arrested two years ago for "harassment of police animal." In Madison, Wisconsin, Landon drunkenly fought a police horse that was being used to try to guide him out of the stadium; the police report said Landon did "unlawfully and intentionally strike, shove, or otherwise subject an animal used by a law enforcement agency to physical contact." As usual, we've learned of this from The Smoking Gun, which has his mug shot and the full police report. The site reports that Landon "was placed in a 'deferred prosecution/first offender program' after pleading guilty last March."
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Awww, Landon! I'm SO pissed at you!

Link to Article
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

+ Reply to Thread