+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Philadelphia Premieres September 7th

I must add, what was up with Shovanda's boyfriend. They don't look like a couple, and it isn't just because he's white and she is black.

What do you mean what is up with him? All we saw was a short clip of them walking together.

They just don't fit together. That's just my opinion.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I taped this last night which is why I didn't reply when I was on in the afternoon but I just watched the premiere and judging from the first episode I think we will get a lot of good crap this time around. My thoughts on the cast:
    Sarah- I have a feeling that she's going to annoy me, but she was okay in the premiere.
    MJ- He's hot, but we all know what happens with the hot boys who go on the Real World or Road Rules with a girlfriend (Brad, RW14; Patrick, RR13). That's right, their relationship ends and we get about five episodes leading up to the break-up. And then there's usually a jealous girl (Cameran in RW 14, but it looks like Sarah this time).
    Landon- Another hottie. Is it just me or do he and MJ look like brothers?
    Karamo (sp?)- I figured when I heard that one of the castmembers will come out of the closet, that it would be him just because I knew MJ and Landon didn't seem the type.
    Willie- He seems okay.
    Melanie- I think she's hated a lot later on in the series based on the "I don't wanna live with people who hate me!" comment in one of the promos.
    Shovanda- Looks like she and her boyfriend start having problems and she hooks up with Landon. Smart girl.

Also, that's one awesome house.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I must add, what was up with Shovanda's boyfriend. They don't look like a couple, and it isn't just because he's white and she is black.

I personally think it's because his nose looks like it will poke her eye out.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick
    MJ's hair bothers me and those eyebrows are creepy!!
    Yes!!! The eyebrows bother me!

I don't know...MJ seems pretty cool, but just...one of those people. What's with liking only blondes? Landon seems a lot like MJ, but they just haven't really focused on him so much. Shovanda seems cool. I do like how she referred to the fact that MJ said he has a "kinda, sorta, not really" girlfriend. Willie seems funny. Sarah is a little much, but she's alright. Melanie...who??

Are you referring to the fact that he's incredibly homely and she's absolutely gorgeous????
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I had to get a taste of Philly and WELL.... I may be coming back for seconds..... Actually hearing that theres GAY roomates gonna be on definately made me tune in the first place... But I think it was nice that MTV did not reveal who the other gay roomate was. Is it a guy or girl..... So both I my roomate and his friend were trying to guess who the other gay person was... We obviously zeroed in Willie... ..... But like everyone has already touched on/mentioned before me..... I would have not thought Karamo was gay roomate #2..... We were guessing Landon w/ his lingo talk about a relationship he had and we were also assuming Melanie could have been a candidate too but hearing Karamo revealing himself to Shavonda at the bar made me go WHOA! Okay.....
    I was getting turned off by MJ using the paraphrase "homosexuals".... sounds like he was talking down to us but he seems to be open to a certain extent.... I was wishin he say the word "GAY" <-----------
    But MJ & Landon oh yeah = A&F Models

And Shavonda's BF = :phhht
    I know this pretty girl can do better....
    Last edited by BorderEevil2; 09-09-2004 at 11:38 AM.

Karamo's gayness was totally out of no where, I was shocked.

Melanie, I am convinced, lives in another house.

MJ and Landon are the same person.

That is my recap for this week.
    I totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    The reason why i didn't like Las vegas was because the level of seamyness. Im not particularly fond of it. Especially trishelle. Ick!
    It looks like we're in for a repeat with this cast. I don't get this forced sexuality. It's not hot, it's desperate and kind of creepy.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread