+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real World Philadelphia Premieres September 7th

MJ annoyed the heck out of me. A little too arrogant for his (and my) own good.

Sarah needs to understand that you can be perfectly comfortable with being a sexual person without needing to initiate and flaunt the topic at every turn. C'mon, was it really necessary to invite everyone to touch her fake boobs? Her persistance with Landon would constitute sexual harassment if he were so inclined.

Melanie.... was she in the show after getting to the house??

Karamo... I'm so excited that he was the second gay person in the house. How awesome to be able to show that not all gay men are effeminate and into the *arts*! Hopefully he won't act like a complete and total idiot for the 5 months and destroy any possible benefit he could bring.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I hate mj's hair, and sara's overt sexualness is irritating the hell out of me. She's not even that pretty.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

MJ's hair bothers me and those eyebrows are creepy!! Sarah needs to stop acting like such a ho. Interesting when she kept talking about MJ's girlfriend's unrealistic expectations. Like she knows what the girl expects!!!

The two very different gay men with the house full of straight folks may get interesting. I wonder how many of them besides MJ assumed all gay men were like Willie?

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I liked this first episode. Sarah will get old soon. The way she was throwing herself at MJ (even after hearing about his girlfriend) was disgusting. I like Shavonda (so far), Willie, Karamo and Landon. I don't know how Melanie will be yet and there's just something about MJ that I don't like.

Two gay men will be quite interesting this season. I'm looking forward to seeing how this will all play out. I think Willie could possibly get on Karamo's nerves though. Karamo seems to be very macho and Willie is quite the opposite.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    Sarah will get old soon.

The girl is like Trishelle reincarnated.

I think that MJ and Landon look exactly the same and I can't tell them apart. Anyone else agree?
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

so Karamo is the second gay man.. who would have guessed? *shrug* I didn't.. but thats great... good for him... someone finally like me who can be gay, but not a flamer...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Karamo's gayness was totally out of no where, I was shocked.

Melanie, I am convinced, lives in another house.

MJ and Landon are the same person.

That is my recap for this week.

Ya, at first i thought landon and mj were related or that thet already knew eachother. But i find both unatractive.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Im not surprised that karamo acts the way he does, he is a black man and things can be different when you're black and youre gay. Isn't he from the south too?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Despite having similar bodies and hairstyles, I think it's pretty easy to tell MJ and Landon apart. MJ is taller and uglier (in my opinion, although Sarah and Shavonda seem to think he's pretty hot).

+ Reply to Thread