+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

My sources indicate they are filming a new Challenge as we speak, and its goign to be a battle of the Sexes, as requested by Coral (if you recall the end of the Reunion for the Inferno).. should prove to be an interesting challenge once again, and I look forward to it.. here is a run down of the cast as told by my "source" if you will... I can link it if you'd like too...

Women

Becky (rw1)
    Melissa (rw5)
    Ruthie (rw8)
    Coral (rw10)
    Tonya (rw11)
    Trishelle (rw12)
    Leah (rw13)
    Cameran (rw14)
    Robin (rw14)

Piggy (rr6)
    Veronica (rr8)
    Ayanna (rr8)
    Jisela (rr10)
    Sophia (rr10)
    Rachel (rr11)
    Tina (rr12)
    Ibis (rr13)
    Jodi (rr13)

Men

Eric (rw1)
    Jay (rw4)
    Mike (rw5)
    Dan (rw5)
    Nathan (rw7)
    Colin (rw8)
    Mike (rw10)
    Jacquese (rw14)
    Randy (rw14)

Vince (rr4)
    Noah (rr5)
    Theo (rr9)
    Eric (rr11)
    Darrell (rr11)
    Abram (rr12)
    Chris (rr12)
    Nick (rr13)
    Patrick (rr13)

If you look, some familiar Challenge faces include, for the women, Coral, Trishelle, and Leah from the real world Veronica and Rachel from road rules, and for the men and real world, Mike (RW 10), Nathan and Colin, and from Road Rules Theo and Abram... Also, to be noted, some of the new team members include from our recent casts, from San diego, Cameran, Robin, Jaquese, and Randy, (no brad, so sad, no Jamie, so lamey.. and well Frankie's probably a little too punk rock for it..) and from the newest Road rules X-treme: Chile we have Ibis, Jodi, Patrick, and teh mysterious Nick who is to join after someone gets kicked off.. Looks like an exciting season for the Challenge fans up ahead..

My two favorite guys from RW San Diego!

I really hope this is true. I miss Ja and Ran already!

Unfortunately, I'll have to put up with Cameran and Robin. Ugh!
    Peace is Patriotic

man i wanted #2. but the cast doesn't seem very drama like Battle of the sexes 1.
    i miss Ellen and julie. i love Melissa my number 1 Rw girl from new orleans, but shes on in there. man we barely have RR13. i wanted Danny and Nick and not Patrick.
    Jodi and Ibis perfect. whats the link.
    marybeth RR s12 would have been great
    and i wonder how do they select the cast for these challenges.
    Last edited by DjDeluxay; 07-01-2004 at 03:14 AM.

Really good cast! Glad to see Piggy, Ibis, Ja, and Tina. But why do some people like Veronica and Coral find it necessary to make a living off this show? And a good fight should happen between Coral/Trashelle/Mike.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    They start filming this month.

For some reason, I seriously doubt that Trashelle will be in this season because of the fact that after The Surreal Life 2, she said she'd never do reality t.v. again. I hope that's true. I was so glad to see her gone early in The Inferno.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Really good cast! Glad to see Piggy, Ibis, Ja, and Tina. But why do some people like Veronica and Coral find it necessary to make a living off this show? And a good fight should happen between Coral/Trashelle/Mike.
    Not Really sure why they do.. I guess because they keep calling them.. lol.. I mean, would you really turn them down when they are like, here, have some money... I do believe they get paid as a "job" for their interviews and stuff anyway, and like David on the Inferno said, free trip to paradise, free shot at money, and get paid to hang out all day... sounds like a plan.. lol...

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I understand that, but you'd think some of them would have jobs!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Thanks, Jahim.

I wish they didn't put the same cast over and over. I am kind of sick Coral, Trishelle, and especially Veronica. She won twice already. :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by Elle
    Thanks, Jahim.

I wish they didn't put the same cast over and over. I am kind of sick Coral, Trishelle, and especially Veronica. She won twice already. :phhht

although, i'm really excited for this series , i'm aslo sick of the traditional players... coral, veronica, miz, etc

Basically all the girls except for the ones from the past seasons of RW/RR have been on challenges before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast