+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Im not gung ho about veronica being there, i dont despise her but im tired of seeing her. Really. I like Mike and coral i wont lie but they should probably give it a rest them selves.

I hope the ladies win this time.

honestly, they don't do enough challenges that the women will be able to excell in.. where as they have things like, scaling a granite wall and collecting flags (Gauntlet) are slightly geared toward the strong (whoo-rah!) men...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I agree... Plus if they did all mental challenges then that'd just be boring.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

See no Hear no Speak no Sweetsour42's Avatar
    I think the girls would be better in the granite wall flag scaling because there lighter weight.

True, but they're not as muscular so it'd be harder for them to move themselves. That would be a close one though, but I remember when they did that in The Gauntlet, some girls did really bad.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I know I remember too, but... the girl's did do bad but they had no reason too! I am a women's rights person as you can tell but I really do think the girls could have and should have done better.
    Shows Im Watching Now TAR 5, BB5, The Assistant, RR X-Treme,
    Shows Im Waiting For RW/RR Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, RW: Philly! whoot whoot!Survivor Whole Seasons on DVD! Supporting Chip and Kim & Charla and Mirna(OH NO!) (TAR 5) Nakomis & Will (ACK!)(BB5) Melissa & Tanika (Why are my faves leavin?)(Assistant) Everyone except JILLIAN!!! AAAH! (RR:X)

Well, I'm a chick myself, so of course I'm going to be rooting for the girls! I still think the boys will win the majority of the challenges, though I really don't hope so.

Also, GO VERONICA!

well... :phhht ... lol I dont care I think they can do it!
    Shows Im Watching Now TAR 5, BB5, The Assistant, RR X-Treme,
    Shows Im Waiting For RW/RR Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, RW: Philly! whoot whoot!Survivor Whole Seasons on DVD! Supporting Chip and Kim & Charla and Mirna(OH NO!) (TAR 5) Nakomis & Will (ACK!)(BB5) Melissa & Tanika (Why are my faves leavin?)(Assistant) Everyone except JILLIAN!!! AAAH! (RR:X)

Your avatar makes my stomach growl.

Anyway, I heard for one mission that they have to eat cow brains and cockroaches and stuff like that. It's going to be like Fear Factor.

It's rumored that they're staying in the middle of nowhere in New Mexico. I didn't even know there WAS a New Mexico.

Here's the logo:

Looks like they're going with the cowboy theme again like they did with The Gauntlet. I hope they have the same theme song!

+ Reply to Thread