+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Arissa said her marriage was a sham, id love more info on this.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

New cast is up for the Inferno 2:

http://www.mtv.com/onair/rwrr_challenge/inferno2/

How did Julie end up on the good team?

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    New cast is up for the Inferno 2:

http://www.mtv.com/onair/rwrr_challenge/inferno2/

How did Julie end up on the good team?

ITA and how did LA Beth and Dan from Miami end up on the "Bad Asses" team? Wha?
    Maybe they were afraid that if they put Julie on the same team with Veronica that V would eat her for lunch. From everything I've read about Julie (notice how none of her cast-mates will have anything to do with her?), she definitely belongs on the other team. Also, I don't know that I really want to see LA Jon get his butt kicked around for a few challenges and then sent home. Can the producers at least send him to get a spray-on tan so we don't have to look at those scrawny white legs anymore!?

Maybe the Good vs. Bad challenge will be more entertaining, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I finally got the chance to watch the Reunion special. These are my thoughts...

1. Although I don't mind Coral, I'm glad she's not on the next challenge.
    2. Maybe Veronica should skip one too. I loved her shirt though... "I love my pussy" with a pic of a cat.
    3. I'm glad Brad spoke up about his elimination... good for him.
    4. What a dumb speech from Eric about his stupid jump rope.
    5. Tonya is a complete ho but she's so hot.
    6. I still can't stand Arissa!!
    7. Lala is the worst!! :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    Alton dated the other petite Las Vegas roomie, Irulan. It's hard to tell Irulan and Arissa apart sometimes. I don't know if Alton and Irulan are still together; I assume so.
    Sorry about that, the entire time I watched Real World Los Vegas I could never tell Irulan and Arissa apart except that the producers would put their names up on the screen. Still Arissa behaved no better than Irulan did in the Gauntlet.

But still what is the poop on Arissa's Sham Mariage????

Well, looks like BoTSexes 2 is done.. Reunion over.. and what have we learned?

- Never take Eric's Jumprope
    - Even if you are a good swimmer and tell good jokes, if you are a ho, those details may be lost
    - Apparently no one plots or makes a strategy to win
    - "The Bitches" are not the ones who always throw it in your face, but the ones who "plot" behind the scenes and screw you over that way
    - Even Arrisa knew she sucked
    - An Alliance is not when you take friends who you knew from before the show and have their back and they have yours, regardless of performance
    - Hitting a teammate doesn't create drama
    and Lastly,
    - Friendly and flirty is better then "loose"
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I'm glad I opted out of the reunion, I heard it was just a bunch of high schoolers calling each other hoes!

Why does Coral always feel the need to talk about other people's sex life? like she's Miss Innocent herself. I'm sick of her now officially, please let me join the "I Hate Coral" bandwagon! :phhht

Bad Asses vs Good Guys, I DO NOT get why Popcorn Head & Vonda are on the Good Guys! And while Derrick is a crazy drunk at times, he IMO, has one of the biggest hearts in that whole cast. He should be on Good Guys over Landon. Julie on good guys too?

Any predictions on hook ups? Who's Tonya, Veronica, Rachel, Abe & Miz going to sleep with now? Threesome reunion? Maybe this time instead of Abe, its Tonya.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical

ITA and how did LA Beth and Dan from Miami end up on the "Bad Asses" team? Wha?

That I have no problem with. Beth should easily be on the bad team and Dan can be a bit of a diva with his attitude.

I agree about Derrick. When he's calm, he can be sweet. I think he's more of a Good Guy. I'm not even going to start on Vonda and Landon being on the Good Guys. Bleh.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Arissa said her marriage was a sham, id love more info on this.

I wish the show were an hour. They could cut out the yelling and Lala could learn to use a follow-up question.

+ Reply to Thread