+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

Yikes spoilers...I'll watch the show. Thanks for making that clear Aiwannabe.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    The theme song is The Vandals' "Come out Fighting". I have it on my Morpheus. It's a good song. I wish I could find The Gauntlet's. That was my favorite theme song ever.

So who thinks the show actually will end tonight? I think it will. It says on MTV's site that the reunion is next week. Then again, does anyone remember The Inferno's "Final Burn"? Heh... What a joke that was.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I hope that they don't have a cliffhanger for the last mission like they did on the inferno. But on the inferno, everything was a cliffhanger, so it made more sense. I don't think they will do that for BOTS2, they better not atleast. lol

what kind of cliffhanger would there be? Are the girls an hour behind or two? Lol.. this group of girls was less then stellar..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I remember the BOS where they used the point system to determine the inner circle, and Ruthie was so far ahead of the other girls ... what happened?!?! She barely showed up this time. I'm ready for the point system to come back, since the girls obviously can't get it through their fluffy skulls that popularity won't win the $$$$.
    I really wish there was a limit to the number of RW/RR Challenges they can do, so we can see more newcomers and less oldtimers. Someone PLEASE take the jumprope and wring his neck with it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Lol.. Coral : "Get a bunch of women in a big room, and if its not an orgy, its a fight"
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I usually enjoy the battle thingys, but this season was hyped for no reason, i remeber mtv saying something like "the greatest rematch in history"... or somthing similar. That was sooooooooo no true. That final mission was like "what am I watching this for??
    I luv the other battle seasons but this one was ovsy hyped up to get more veiwers. And no suprise to the ending.

mom2, I agree. I liked the BOTS1 season because of the point system. The girls might've won more if they had reinstated the system. The girls were dragging in the finale. I would've been jogging to the final mark, even if I knew all hope was lost.

I'm glad about the outcome though.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I'm not going to watch the show but I assume the men won. Also, I never saw the ending of the inferno...Who won that?

You would thing after all these challenges that the woman would get it thru their thick heads to use a point system like the guys did, other wise people like Emily or Coral just rule the roost. It was embarassing watching the woman lose and lose and lose and all that infighting was ridiculous.

The final score 13 vs 3 is embarassing beyond belief.

I would be interested in how slow the woman ran the 3 or 4 miles. I am sure they were doing 15 minute miles vs the guys doing 6 or 7 minute miles.

I also wonder how far behind the woman were?

The teams always seem more evenly matched when they are mixed groups.
    The guys they pick to be on Real World and Road Rules are all built, it is obvious that they work out while the girls just exercise 2 of their muscles. You would think that they would train for these things and quit smoking.

At least in the Gauntlet Sara had lost 30 pounds, cut out the drinking and was doing alot of cardio and her performance kept her in and eventually helped her team win.

How Coral can justify that this was the best/strongest team the woman could put together was delusional. It was a very sad ending.

+ Reply to Thread