+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 242434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

The really funny part about the idiot Arissa...

is that she thought that she really beat the guys without even trying. I was just laughing my ass off thinking what an idiot!

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    There will be a marathon of the whole season today and tomorrow, I believe. And the backstage photos of the reunion show are up at MTV.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar

Who do you think is going to win the money at the end?

I have good money on Coral. For one, she is one of the strongest players on the team . Everyone is scared to vote her off and she knows what to do to not get voted off. A lot of people don't like Coral because she is too bossy and can be a bad person.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

I am sooo sick of "bad-ass" Coral. She makes me sick. Thinking she's tough. She's all talk and nothing more.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    I would have to agree with you Citizen Kaos. I am sick of her too. She's always yelling and thinks she cant be touched. Everything applies to everyone else on the team and not her. When they lose it's everyone else's fault not hers. I would vote her off just for fun because i cant stand her.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by J1NVUPatricia
    I have good money on Coral. For one, she is one of the strongest players on the team . Everyone is scared to vote her off and she knows what to do to not get voted off. A lot of people don't like Coral because she is too bossy and can be a bad person.

The Girls lost!

spoiler info

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    The Girls lost!
    Please Please when writing spoiler info please mark your post as it is a spoiler then write the info about 10 or 15 line down in the post. Some of us really like to watch the show first before we read it here, otherwise it spoils it for the rest of us.

If you are going to post spoilers they MUST be in spoiler tags. Writing spoilers and then going 15 lines down, doesn't help.

To find out how to put things in spoiler tags go here: http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum....php?do=bbcode

It is near the bottom.

I can't believe the guys threw the mission to keep Arissa there. Do they feel that the Girls would win if it was Coral, Tina, and Sophia? I thought it was stupid of Mark to volunteer to leave. Even though he did win MANY prizes, i still would want that 60 thousand dollars!!

I seem to remember somebody mention the theme song and who its by, but I can't find it, and I looked through the first few episodes of the thread... Does anyone know? Also, anyone who's been watching this weekend on MTV in general, is it just my TVs here or is everything really just bright on MTV? all my other channels are normal... *shrug*
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread