+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I didn't mind Ace in Paris, but he came out like a wuss in The Inferno after only lasting in the bug helmet for eleven seconds. :rolleyes
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Ace (ugh), Darrell, Patrick, Aneesa and Tina have been confirmed. So now the cast stands as:
    Girls:
    RW: Coral, Cameran, Robin, Tonya, Ruthie, Aneesa, Arissa.
    RR: Veronica, Rachel (CC), Katie, Jisela, Tina, Sophia.

Guys:
    RW: Steven (Vegas), Frank (Vegas), Miz, Adam (Paris), Jacquese, Randy, Brad, Ace.
    RR: Theo (MVT), Darrell, Chris (South Pacific), Derrick, Patrick, Abram.

Suppossedly there will be 9 RW and 9 RR on each team. So we need:
    Two more RW girls
    Three more RR girls
    Two more RW guys
    Three more RR guys

Who do you want to fill the rest of the spots?
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Two more RW girls
    Three more RR girls
    Two more RW boys
    Three more RR boys
    RW Girls- Rachel (RW 10: B2NY) and Mallory (RW 13: Paris).
    I doubt either of them will do it. Rachel has probably moved on and Mallory said she's done with MTV.
    RR girls- Ibis (RR 13: X-treme), Cara (RR 12: South Pacific), and Mary-Beth (RR 12: South Pacific). Ibis is a possibility and I bet she'd do well on it. Cara probably won't do it. Mary-Beth won't do it for sure though I don't know why, I think she'd give Veronica a run for her money.

RW Boys- CT (RW: Paris) and Simon (RW: Paris). CT because I thought he was hot in The Inferno. I liked Simon in RW Paris but I doubt he'd do well on an all boys team.
    RR Boys- Dave (RR 12), Josh (RR 7: Latin America), Dan (RR 5: Northern Trail) Dave is trying to get into acting so I know he won't do it. Josh hasn't done one since BOTSEASONS and same with Dan.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I'd like CT, Christena, Theo (Chicago), and Keri (Chicago). Glad Arissa and Frank are there...new blood.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

so is battle of the sexes 2 really goin to air? or is it just a rumor?

No, it's for sure... This woman at Tubescan (her name is Joanne) knows a lot of the contestants really well and she's gotten this much info out of them. Derrick and Rachel (RR: CC) were confirmed through articles however so she didn't confirm them.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    No, it's for sure... This woman at Tubescan (her name is Joanne) knows a lot of the contestants really well and she's gotten this much info out of them. Derrick and Rachel (RR: CC) were confirmed through articles however so she didn't confirm them.
    Yes she has. She hasn't confirmed Aneesa, though.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

No, I meant that she wasn't the one who knew they were going on. The articles said it.

Joanne from tubescan says this new piece of info:

Each team will have leaders and followers. If the team wins a mission, the leaders vote off 1 of the followers. If the team LOSES a mission, the followers vote off 1 of the leaders. It's not clear if you can switch your status between missions.

I figured that you would decide who would be on the leaders and the followers side before each mission (so you would be able to change). I think this is a good idea... Real World/Road Rules blog has the first four people booted if any of you are interested. I don't know who they are yet because I'm trying to make this season spoiler-free unlike The Inferno.

+ Reply to Thread