+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

Coral and Veronica are great manipulators. I see them staying quite awhile. Ruthie, Piggy, and Sophia are most likely to stay because they have athletic prowess. Use your individual strengths, whether mental or physical.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Women

Becky (rw1)
    Melissa (rw5)
    Ruthie (rw8)
    Coral (rw10)
    Tonya (rw11)
    Trishelle (rw12)
    Leah (rw13)
    Cameran (rw14)
    Robin (rw14)

Piggy (rr6)
    Veronica (rr8)
    Ayanna (rr8)
    Jisela (rr10)
    Sophia (rr10)
    Rachel (rr11)
    Tina (rr12)
    Ibis (rr13)
    Jodi (rr13)

Men

Eric (rw1)
    Jay (rw4)
    Mike (rw5)
    Dan (rw5)
    Nathan (rw7)
    Colin (rw8)
    Mike (rw10)
    Jacquese (rw14)
    Randy (rw14)

Vince (rr4)
    Noah (rr5)
    Theo (rr9)
    Eric (rr11)
    Darrell (rr11)
    Abram (rr12)

Chris (rr12)
    Nick (rr13)
    Patrick (rr13)

all the people in red im tired of seeing they are always in it but o well out of all of them im tired of seeing the miz i hate him..

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I don't know why they keep bringing Darrell back, he doesn't even cause any drama. I don't mind The Miz, but it is getting a little old seeing him again. Same with Coral. I hate Abram though... I hope he goes early.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    My guess is that Veronica won't go early like she did in the original BOTSEXES. I have a feeling she'll be able to convince her friends to vote of Katie, Robin, etc. In a way, as much as I like Veronica, I wish she'd get booted just to teach her a lesson.
    I disagree because she was already booted unfairly (twice-BOTSeasons and BOTSexes).

And sadly, Veronica will NEVER stop doing challenges. I'm tired of seeing her on m,y TV every Monday night.

EDIT: That list you have is wrong. The only people that are confirmed so far (and I get this from Joanne at tubescanboard.com) are:

Girls:
    Coral, Veronica, Rachel (Campus Crawl), Cameran, Robin, Katie, Jisela, Tonya, Ruthie, and Sophia.

Guys:
    Steven (Vegas), Frank(Vegas), Miz, Abram, Adam (Paris), Jacquese, Randy, Brad, and Theo (MVT-This is only a maybe).
    Last edited by Kai5925; 07-05-2004 at 01:00 PM.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I didn't see BOTSEASONS or BOTSEXES but I know she got booted first in BOTSEASONS and I think she was one of the last few left on BOTSEXES (like final 7, but I didn't see it). I meant I was hoping she'd learn a lesson because of how she treated people in The Gauntlet and The Inferno. She was treated unfairly in BOTSEASONS and BOTSEXES and then she goes and treats other people like that in The Gauntlet and The Inferno.

I just confused myself completely. Um... Well, I'm a fan of Veronica anyway, so I hope she does well, after all. Maybe if she wins, she'll take a break for a while.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925

EDIT: That list you have is wrong. The only people that are confirmed so far (and I get this from Joanne at tubescanboard.com) are:
    According to my source, its from realworldroadrulesblog.com and they talk about Tubescan, but the problem with Tubescan's list is that it has uneven Road Rules and Real World members, thus, we believe it to be incorrect... but I'll let you all know if the list is wrong, by no means do I swear to it, but with it being even all across the board, and by the participants, very likely to be there, I think its true..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    According to my source, its from realworldroadrulesblog.com and they talk about Tubescan, but the problem with Tubescan's list is that it has uneven Road Rules and Real World members, thus, we believe it to be incorrect... but I'll let you all know if the list is wrong, by no means do I swear to it, but with it being even all across the board, and by the participants, very likely to be there, I think its true..
    Your source is wrong.

The list at Tubescan is not the whole cast. It's who has been confirmed SOM FAR.

The blog gets 99% of their info from Tubescan. That list was a rumored list on tubescan, but it is obviously not true because it doesn't have Katie, Adam, Steven, and Frank on it. The four of them were confirmed to be on the challenge.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Well, thats your opinion, I think yours is wrong, you think mine is.. so its all happy happy... no need to be rude.. I wasnt' rude to you
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    Well, thats your opinion, I think yours is wrong, you think mine is.. so its all happy happy... no need to be rude.. I wasnt' rude to you
    I wasn't being rude. And it's not my opinion, it's fact. Joanne at tubescan knows most of the cast members. Katie IS on the challenge. As are Adam, Steven, and Frank. I'm only correcting you because you will spread the list to other people.

I don't know why people complain about the manipulation of cast members. No one cares when people do it in Survivor. In essence, the games are the same with just a few differences (the votes are not secret,the whole team gets money you collect). Yeah, you're working as a team, but you thbink about YOURSELF before anyone else.

In Survivor, they always try to vote off the weak people first. Veronica tried to do this several times with Katie. Veronica wasn't trying to hurt Katie's feelings (at least not at first, I think she ended up trying to do that). Abram was the only one with cruel intentions.

If you're not the strongest person there, eventually everyone will try to vote you out. At this point, you HAVE to go after people stronger than you to stay in the game. This is why people shouldn't blame Coral for going after Mallory on Inferno (even though Julie and Leah were both weaker than her)and Trishelle/Matt on the Gauntlet. Everything is about staying in the game. Your own selfish intentions. The people who manipulate are the smarter ones. I'm surprised people haven't started alliances yet. Even though Julie attempted to make one on Inferno, and Coral and Veronica promised to never send eachother to the Inferno, they haven't become mainstream yet. These people need to wise up.

+ Reply to Thread