+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

its great fun.. if you can pick out people who are going to be dramatic and get air time for the following week, you will do fine.. its really not that hard..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Yeah, true. I'm avoiding spoilers this time around... If I had played during The Inferno then I am sure I'd have done well then. As long as I can base it on the previews, then I should do okay.

When do they usually let you start assembling your teams?
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

last time, they waited until the casting show.. but who knows.. I don't know if its a set thing..

The preview show is in six days! Yay! And the actual premiere is in thirteen days! Wow, it'll be here before we know it.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

registration for the fantasy game begins October 4th... same day as the preview show, I am sure it was just a coincidence though :rolleyes

I saw a preview for this last night! Basically it showed a lot of things really fast. The most noticeable ones:
    Three girls on a swing and out of nowhere the swing just broke. The girls are (according to Tubescan) Veronica, Robin, and Ibis but one of them looked like Katie.

Cameran and The Miz sitting at a table and Cameran hitting The Miz in his balls. Hmm... The Miz getting into a relationship? That's new!

A bunch of the boys in a golf cart hitting Derrick.

Angela crying.....and Coral being coral.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Angela saying on the phone, "I don't like people pretending to like me!" or something like that.

Aneesa and Tina (according to Tubescan) dancing around in a room.

Theo and Tonya grinding on the dance floor.

Kina crying and the voiceover going, "Don't cry, girls,".

Oh and on one of the previews they spelled 'challenge' like 'csallenge'. He he he.

Alright, the Registration is up for the Fantasy Points League, I invite all of you to Join " The FoRT League " password realitytv , if it doesn't work, PM me here at the FoRT with your MTV username, and I'll try to get you in.... As for your teams, as usual, you are alloted 6 people a week.. 4 of them will be "starting" while 2 will be on the bench.. People on the Bench do not count toward your points, only your 4 starters, the only things they matter for are ties, and quite honestly, unless you are in the top bunch, that hardly matters at all.. However you are only alloted 6 trades per season, this season will have 17 episodes, so pick your teams wisely and use your trades wisely.. obviously keep in mind, if a player gets kicked out on your team, you need to drop them, or at the very least bench them, ASAP... Personally, you can't go wrong with certain people, you all know how Coral, Mike (the miz), Veronica, and those types are, and you really can't go wrong with the good drama people, just look out for the new cast mates and how older ones may interact with them..

As I said before, to score, you pick people out who create drama and get air time, there are various sections, all of which you find here http://www.mtv.com/onair/rwrr_challe...tegories.jhtml
    These including, crying, fighting, huging, encouraging, "gettin' it on" etc.. anythign that we love to see on reality TV in general.. Some new categories for the unexperienced include, "Johnny Talking" which is basically talking to this years host and using his name in a sentence, for example, they could complain to Johnny how its so hard to do somethign... Also, if you remember in Road Rules and many of the later challenges, they are given phones by the sponsors, this year its Verizon, and anyone who reads the clues off their Verizon phones gets poitns as well... Injuries are pretty new to me, I don't remember those being there at least, though its quite possible.. basically if you show off your battle scars to the camera, you get points, And of course we get points for the winning team.. all these points vary based on the level of "drama" it provides.. as I said, go to that site, it provides all the info for you...

Also, this year, we got prizes! MTV provides our top winners with several prizes all of which you can find here at http://www.mtv.com/onair/rwrr_challe...2/prizes.jhtml
    And I personally don't have any other really cool nifty prizes, but I'll put this out there for an offer, anyone who joins the league, and posts here with us on the page, I'll pay for a years worth of "green" for the FoRT for you assuming I can work something out with John... I am sure he will have no problem recieving money though.. at least I couldn' imagine he would.. *shrug* so.. yea, you have that to look forward to.. and going Green is pretty cool AND nifty if you ask me.. lol..

Thats about all I got, let me know if you all have any questions and good luck!

I saw the preview last night and i have to say i liked it. As always im rooting for Coral and Mike and i hope the girls take it.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread