+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Shouldn't we wait until the BOTSEXES 2 site is up? Plus, do you have to use your MTV name there?
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

yes, you have to be registered to MTV.com to participate in the Fantasy League, and logged in as well.. but I've never recieved any (known) junk email from them, so its not a big deal.. and yea, I am waiting until the site is up before I get into big details and stuff.. knowing my luck, they will have stopped the game or something *shrug*
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I didn't see the VMA's last night, so if there was a promo than I'll find out because I taped it. Didn't they show a promo for The Gauntlet last year?
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

They had a small little promo of their new line up.

I saw a "10 spot" Promo, it looked like it was quite possible to be the actual season, but not for sure.. but thats all I saw.. now... Real World Philly... oooooh yea, lots of ads there.. granted I did go to sleep at about 9 30, but I had to get up.. lol

I watched the VMA's last night so I saw it. It was not anything to get excited for. All it had (for those of you who didn't see it) was two girls dancing (in swim suits), some bike stunt, someone falling into the water, people rowing and Jonny Moseley (or someone) saying "There's thirty-two of you now, but by the end there'll only be six of you," and then Tina from RR 12 (I think) saying "I wanna win!". But they were all shown so fast.

There's rumored to be a challenge filming later this month with twenty-four contestants and that nineteen of them are from BOTSEXES 2. I'm not believin' it, but who knows? It could be true.

when is the battle of the sexes coming on?

BoTSexes-2 is probably going to start right after Road Rules.. I forget how many episodes are left for that, but its not many... I've been actively watching the MTV.com site to see if they put up a page for it... they will eventually, just a question of when..

BOTSEXES 2 will be premiering on October 11th (confirmed by Theo from RR 9) and the contestant introduction show will be the week before. Road Rules has three episodes left, btw.

+ Reply to Thread