+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

Cara is going to pose for playboy as a centerfold. She may even be able to become playmate of the year. About the money, these girls aren't exactly big celebs, i doubt theyd get more then 50g's.

And time for some alumni news: Cara (South Pacific) will be joining the ranks of such alumni as Beth (Los Angeles), Flora (Miami), Veronica (Semester at Sea), Jisela (The Quest), Katie (The Quest), Arissa (Las Vegas), Trishelle (Las Vegas) and Marybeth (South Pacific) as the latest girl to pose in Playboy magazine. However, Cara will get a special spot in the magazine as she will be Playboy's Miss October and will get the chance to be Playboy's Playmate of the Year. Beth, Flora, Veronica and Jisela were a part of a special feature of the magazine, while Katie, Arissa and Trishelle all took part in a DVD.(which is available in our store) Marybeth posed for the online magazine. Cara would mark the first time as an alumni making it as a Playboy centerfold. Congratulations to Cara!
    http://realworldroadrules.blogspot.c...44369304128437
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I couldn't stand Beth from LA... She was the most annoying person ever... Also, why would anyone want to see her naked in Playboy?

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I knew Cara was going to pose in Playboy, but for some reason I can't believe it. She always seemed to not be like that.
    Anyway I'm going to do the rest of the boys:

Ace- He didn't last long in The Inferno, but who knows? Maybe this time will be different. He said at the beginning of The Inferno that he was competitive, but he sure didn't show it.
    Adam- He was quite annoying in Paris, so I hope he doesn't last long.
    Frank- Don't know who he is.
    Steven- See Frank
    Mike (Back to New York)- I think the other boys will realize that he has been in the final mission in every challenge he's done (BOTSEASONS, THE GAUNTLET, AND THE INFERNO) and will be booted once they feel they don't need him.
    Eric-I think he will do well.
    Derrick- Ugh... I hope he goes early, but I see him doing well.
    Nick- I bet he doesn't last too long, but I hope he goes all the way.
    Patrick- See Derrick.
    Abram- I think he'll be booted early.
    Chris- I like him a lot so I hope he does well, but he just doesn't seem like the challenge-type.
    Shane- See Derrick.
    Theo- I bet he does well. He's made it to the final mission both times (BOTSEASONS and The Gauntlet).
    Dan - He'll do good.
    Mark- I bet he makes it to the end.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by cthomassian
    I couldn't stand Beth from LA... She was the most annoying person ever... Also, why would anyone want to see her naked in Playboy?
    eeewwwwwww....! I'll pass (though that's not saying much as I don't look at those magazines----and yes, I am a straight male, btw). Beth just isn't attractive at all. Heck, blind people put on gloves before they feel her face.

Swiffy, you got to study up on your Las Vegas Season.. I know it was a big ho-fest, but its one of the most imfamous seasons.. lol.. or were you just mesmerized with Trashelle... errr.. Trishelle? lol
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Beth is not on the challenge. It was a dumb blog rumor.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

When the site if posted for the show, most likely, they will do teh Fantasy League thing.. its on MTV.com, and in the past you just pick the people who will get the most airtime for various things such as crying, fighting, yelling, pep talks, winning contests, etc.. I've done these since the Gauntlet, and its really fun.. I enjoy it.. This season, I am going to make a League of my own, and I invite all the FoRTians to join... It will likely be called something like the FoRT league or something kind of cool.. I go by the name of Jim674 on the MTV site, and we can try to help each other out and see who does what in the votes.. its a very well done competition, and if you get in the top 50, either weekly or overall, you win prizes, and I came very close last season to winning, it was actually a tie and I didn't make the top 50.. so I invite everyone to go ahead and register and look over the Rules from the Inferno, usually the system is the same.. you can find those rules here

http://www.mtv.com/onair/rwrr_challe..._to_play.jhtml

and the scoring here..

http://www.mtv.com/onair/rwrr_challe...tegories.jhtml

you can follow the links and the drop boxes as well..

When is this RW/RR is going to be on mtv? I'm tired of Coral, Veronica, and Mike :phhht. *sigh*

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Swiffy, you got to study up on your Las Vegas Season.. I know it was a big ho-fest, but its one of the most imfamous seasons.. lol.. or were you just mesmerized with Trashelle... errr.. Trishelle? lol
    I actually never saw Las Vegas. And I hate Trishelle.

When the site if posted for the show, most likely, they will do teh Fantasy League thing.. its on MTV.com, and in the past you just pick the people who will get the most airtime for various things such as crying, fighting, yelling, pep talks, winning contests, etc.. I've done these since the Gauntlet, and its really fun.. I enjoy it.. This season, I am going to make a League of my own, and I invite all the FoRTians to join... It will likely be called something like the FoRT league or something kind of cool.. I go by the name of Jim674 on the MTV site, and we can try to help each other out and see who does what in the votes.. its a very well done competition, and if you get in the top 50, either weekly or overall, you win prizes, and I came very close last season to winning, it was actually a tie and I didn't make the top 50.. so I invite everyone to go ahead and register and look over the Rules from the Inferno, usually the system is the same.. you can find those rules here
    I wanted to do this last season but I couldn't figure out a way to make my own team! I'd love to play!

When is this RW/RR is going to be on mtv? I'm tired of Coral, Veronica, and Mike . *sigh*
    It premieres October 11th, but the contestant introduction show (if they have one) will be the week prior. Most people are tired of them too, but I think the only reason why most people are watching this show is because of them.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

if anyone has trouble making and picking their teams, I'll try to work out some sort of step by step thing when the show's page comes up...

+ Reply to Thread