+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahim
    Aneesa was the Black girl from Tonya's Chicago season, she was also in the first BotSexes I believe, she did fairly well, making it to about 6th or 7th place..
    Can you be thinking about Irulan? If not then who was that girl with Irulan in Las Vegas again. And yeah, I've always rooted for Veronica.

Arissa was in vegas with Irulan.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Yay! TWO Veronica fans! Well, I'll wrap up the rest of my predictions on the girls.

Beth S.- I don't really know who she is, but from reading summaries from BOTSEASONS and BOTSEXES, she never seems to lasts. I predict she'll go further than both of those and get kicked off fourth from the girls' team.
    Rachel- I like her a lot and I hope she does well, and I actually think she will. She's a great athlete and she got screwed over in BOTSEXES, but she made up for it in The Gauntlet. I say she makes the final five.
    Sophia- Not real sure who she is, but I do know she's a lesbian. I think she'll make it to the final seven or so.
    Katie- She got lucky in The Inferno. I don't see her making it half-way.
    Tina- She didn't really deserve to go to The Gauntlet, but she got voted in because she was annoying so I doubt she'll last.
    Ayanna- I HATED her in Semester at Sea! I hope she doesn't last long, but I bet she makes it fairly far.
    Veronica- I think most people will realize she's won three challenges she's done (Challenge of 2000, The Gauntlet, and The Inferno) and they'll get rid of her. I hope she makes it far, but I'm doubting she will.
    Angela- She'll be like Katie... Everyone wants her gone. I'm not a big fan of hers but she's all right. She'll probably cause good drama.
    Ibis- I think she'll make the final five at least. I hope she makes the finals.

I'll do the boys later on. Hope you're all enjoying these! You can pitch in too if you want since I don't know who half of these people are.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Yay! TWO Veronica fans!
    Make that 3, I'm a fan too!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

WOOHOO! I won't be alone this season! Anyway, BOTSEXES 2 will premiere on Oct. 11th (confirmed by Theo in his chat) which means that there are six episodes of RR left and that they won't be taking a week off (unless they do two missions in one episode, they've done that before) or unless BOTSEXES 2 doesn't have a cast introduction.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Bumping this up. I'll start by doing three of the boys.

Brad- I hated him in San Diego. I think he will make it far, but get booted before the final three.
    Jacquese- I like him, but he can't swim, so I don't see him making it far.
    Randy- He's boring, and I doubt he will make it half way.

yea, the filming ended sometime last month, or early this one.. but really, the only new news we will get is when MTV coughs up the promos and we see everything defined and confirmed...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I can't wait for this installment to start. I love the challenges!

I almost can't believe that alot of these girls are posign nude just for a few bucks.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Where did you hear that? They posed in Playboy in May 2003 (not all of them did) but they don't get a 'few bucks' for posing in that.

I think that they release new promos during the MTV Video Music Awards so look for the promo of the show on Sunday! I'm not guaranteeing anything, but they might.

+ Reply to Thread