+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: RW/RR Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2

if you all want to play the speculation game, this is the newest list I have.... plus its not just on the first page for those of you who are like me, and use the Quick reply all the time...

Girls Team:
    Cameran (San Diego)
    Robin (San Diego)
    Arissa (Las Vegas)
    Tonya (Chicago)
    Aneesa (Chicago)
    Coral (Back to New York)
    Ruthie (Hawaii)
    Genesis (Boston)
    Cynthia (Miami)
    Beth S. (Los Angeles)
    Rachel (Campus Crawl)
    Sophia (The Quest)
    Katie (The Quest)
    Tina (South Pacific)
    Ayanna (Semester At Sea)
    Veronica (Semester At Sea)
    Angela (Xtreme)
    Ibis (Xtreme)

Boys Team:
    Brad (San Diego)
    Jacquese (San Diego)
    Randy (San Diego)
    Ace (Paris)
    Adam (Paris)
    Frank (Las Vegas)
    Steven (Las Vegas)
    Mike (Back to New York)
    Eric (New York)
    Derrick (Xtreme)
    Nick (Xtreme)
    Patrick (Xtreme)
    Abram (South Pacific)
    Chris (South Pacific)
    Shane (Campus Crawl)
    Theo (Maximum Velocity Tour)
    Dan (Northern Trail)
    Mark (USA Tour 1)
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

assuming they do eliminations like the last BotSexes, where it was one per team each time, and consistantly even teams through out... my final 3/6 are...

For the Girls, I pick Coral, Rachel (Campus Crawl), and Ruthie... Verionca will get voted off early somehow, since she has only been able to stay when it was because of a non-even team vote off/challenge thing... Katie was up for speculation, but I suspect if they do with out competitions, she will just get voted off first to spite her...

For the boys, I pick Steven, Derrick and Mark.. Mark always seems to leave one (a mark, hahaha... not funny? sorry), Derrick has shown in his season to be very strong and I have high hopes for him, and Steven is a more built guy and VERY charismatic... The Miz will have trouble when its just him against coral, and plus I would not be surprised if the teams tried to pit them against each other on purpose, and honestly, while mike is stronger, if it is any sort of puzzle, strategy thing, Coral will top him..

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I heard that Kina was there too. At least that's what Joanne from Tubescan is saying. I guess I can slowly say how far I think they'll all make it:

Cameran- I doubt she does well. She won't want to get in any fights or cause any problems with her team mates. She's probably a leader in one of the first missions and their team loses and considers her the weakest out of the three or something.

Robin- I predict Robin will be there for a while. She will get in fights with Veronica and Coral, maybe. Veronica because she told Katie she doesn't like her (when the episode of RR throwing the mission in The Inferno aired, Robin called Katie up and told her she didn't like Veronica). Coral I can just picture her fighting with.

Arissa- Don't know who she is.

I'll do more later.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Arrisa is the less skinny black girl from Las Vegas, she wasn't particularly hoe-ish, so I think thats why, particularly with that season, she doesn't stand out to you much.. lol..

Coral's always great, but I wanna see Ayanna. She is a lot of potential drama.

It's a little funny how Survivor 9 and RW/RR always have battle of the sexes things at the same time.

Tonya- I liked her a lot in The Gauntlet and I felt she got screwed over because of Nathan deciding that she should go in because of her hurt ankle or whatever it was that she broke. I think she will go fairly far this time because she will be determined to make it to the final mission since she hasn't yet.
    Aneesa- Don't know her
    Coral- She'll make it to the final challenge because she's Coral.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

yeah im happy tonyas back i was hoping she would be in the inferno but at least shes in BOTS2

LA Model, Part-time Actor
    Angela's in I think, or at least Tubescan says so. They've also confirmed the top three of the two teams.

Angela's going to be the one that I'm rooting for, and Veronica too. They might make good friends....

Yay! A fellow Veronica fan! FINALLY! Where have you been? I was all alone during The Inferno.

Ruthie- She'll make it to the end, I'm sure.
    Genesis- I really like her and I hope she does well, but I don't see her going too far.
    Cynthia- Not sure who she is, but if she was in the fifth season of RW, then she won't last long.

Aneesa was the Black girl from Tonya's Chicago season, she was also in the first BotSexes I believe, she did fairly well, making it to about 6th or 7th place..

Tonya has actually been in 2 Challenges before this one as well, while the Gauntlet was a really cheap move I agree, I think she will try her best to do well..

I think Veronica is great.. she is a good competitor and did well in the competitions, so she has every right to want to run the show like she did in the gauntlet and inferno.. and I think its more that she has learned from the OTHER seasons before that, where she kept getting unfairly voted in like the first and 3rd rounds of competition...

I can't wait what you have to say about Beth... I am guessing she will last 2 rounds of competition...... maybe....

+ Reply to Thread