+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 149

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica (Season 3)

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by katkitty
    I just caught the episode where they went to Palm Beach.

    When they were "dressing" their hamburgers at the table, Jessica takes a dill pickle out, makes a comment about dills, takes a bite out of it, and then sticks it back in the jar!!

    I noticed that too. I thought it was majorly disgusting. I'd freak out if anyone ever did that here, I'm extremely germ-a-phobic.

  2. #62
    FORT Newbie Exposed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    48
    I'm sorry YES the parparrazi(sp?) is part of being a star BUT someone has to draw the line somewhere. Jessica was RIGHT when she said "You got your picture so why cant you leave?" She was okay with it until they came around the curtain (store had to pull the curtain) to snap MORE pics. They snapped at LEAST 100 pictures while she shopped! Whats so special about seeing Jessica pick up clothing items? Really?

    Harrassing people on the road (Jessica/Princess Diana) and taking pictures of you topless sun bathing in your own backyard is ridiculous! Reading US/Intouch with quotes like "He pats her on the back" "They eat ice cream like us" "Omarosa takes out the trash like us" "When is Jen and Brad going to have babies (what if she's had miscarriages or can't have any kids..why do we need to know their personal business at that)? What's up with that? The next thing you know, they're going to take a picture of them pissing in the toilet. :rolleyes "Jessica goes to the bathroom like us". That's not cool at all, and you all know you would be complaining. Taking a few pictures is one thing but following them after that is enough. Imagine trying to eat and being interrupted/stared at every few second? Hell I hate it when ONE person
    is staring at me, let alone 10 stares. Why not wait UNTIL they're leaving the restaurant to ask for autographs? Just a thought.

  3. #63
    Choo-choo train. Citizen Kaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    By the beach mon!
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposed
    I'm sorry YES the parparrazi(sp?) is part of being a star BUT someone has to draw the line somewhere. Jessica was RIGHT when she said "You got your picture so why cant you leave?" She was okay with it until they came around the curtain (store had to pull the curtain) to snap MORE pics. They snapped at LEAST 100 pictures while she shopped! Whats so special about seeing Jessica pick up clothing items? Really?

    Harrassing people on the road (Jessica/Princess Diana) and taking pictures of you topless sun bathing in your own backyard is ridiculous! Reading US/Intouch with quotes like "He pats her on the back" "They eat ice cream like us" "Omarosa takes out the trash like us" "When is Jen and Brad going to have babies (what if she's had miscarriages or can't have any kids..why do we need to know their personal business at that)? What's up with that? The next thing you know, they're going to take a picture of them pissing in the toilet. :rolleyes "Jessica goes to the bathroom like us". That's not cool at all, and you all know you would be complaining. Taking a few pictures is one thing but following them after that is enough. Imagine trying to eat and being interrupted/stared at every few second? Hell I hate it when ONE person
    is staring at me, let alone 10 stares. Why not wait UNTIL they're leaving the restaurant to ask for autographs? Just a thought.

    I understand what you're saying exposed-I totally do!...however...all of what you're saying is what SHOULD happen and it completely would happen-in a perfect world that is. This is not a prefect world however, obviously and my beef is this...You have all this money (and I know money isn't happiness) but you choose this career and you make tons of money which provides with never having to worrry about how you're going to pay your rent/mortgage and you can literally go anywhere you want, do whatever you want, and you still have the nerve to complain about it??!! Please, you cannot have it both ways. There are pros and cons to it is what I mean. So in a perfect world Paparazzi would not follow you like crazy and invade your privacy...but also in a perfect world everyone non-celebrity would be able to pay their bills on time. Her complaining made me seriously dislike her....also because she complained about being stared at. THAT was just silly. You don't want to be stared at, then why'd you become a celebrity? And if you want to be a celebrity then accept that people are going to invade your privacy to sell magazines....it's as simple as that. :phhht
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey mrpayroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,454
    There is a time and place where someone should rightfully be able to stare at a celebrity. A celebrity having dinner in a private setting (not a party) isn't the place. Sure they make a lot of money (thanx to us) and are famous, but it doesn't give the paparazzi the right to invade a private moment in a public setting. And it especially doesn't give them the right to trespass on private property (clothing store, stars homes), just to get that embarassing picture of the celebrity.

    If I were rich and famous and had scum trying to take my pictures, I would hire another photographer to follow that paparazzi everywhere he/she went, even when they were spending time with their families. Then they could see how it feels to have no privacy in their lives.

    Chris

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,261
    I'm sorry, but they ASKED for all the staring & paparazzi by agreeing to have a reality show on MTV that has given them so much exposure. It's what they wanted, now they need to just deal with it. It's because of the show they get the millions of bucks that they so enjoy, it's certainly not from Nick's record sales

  6. #66
    Choo-choo train. Citizen Kaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    By the beach mon!
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    I'm sorry, but they ASKED for all the staring & paparazzi by agreeing to have a reality show on MTV that has given them so much exposure. It's what they wanted, now they need to just deal with it. It's because of the show they get the millions of bucks that they so enjoy, it's certainly not from Nick's record sales

    Now that last sentence is just COLD....poor Nick...I would feel weird living off my wife's money though. Seriously, what is he doing besides making appearances here and there? These celebrities...can you imagine him trying to get a nine to five? Because it's not like his career is going places.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey mrpayroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,454
    Well he is going to be on 'Charmed' next season, so it's a start!

    Chris

  8. #68
    FORT Fanatic gaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposed
    I'm sorry YES the parparrazi(sp?) is part of being a star BUT someone has to draw the line somewhere. Jessica was RIGHT when she said "You got your picture so why cant you leave?" She was okay with it until they came around the curtain (store had to pull the curtain) to snap MORE pics. They snapped at LEAST 100 pictures while she shopped! Whats so special about seeing Jessica pick up clothing items? Really?
    Anywhere else the idiots with the camera's would be arrested. Its one thing to be in the open... walking down the street. And another to be driving and have 8 SUV's block you in... with the drivers of those SUV's taking pictures and DRIVING THOSE half ton vehicles at the same time. How many of them nearly ran Jessica over?! Just to get a picture? The idiots already had "their" picture. Jessica said it best is that the idiots really wanted was to have her get pissed and flip them off. Cause that would really sell.

    I saw all those other cars on the road, trying to avoid getting run over. I kept thinking some innocent driver minding their own business was going to get ran over & killed by those idiots. Where exactly are the police in this town? Can you image ever driving that aggresive and not getting caught at it? Yet here we had 8 vehicles doing it in Beverly Hills and not one cop in sight... Amazing.

  9. #69
    Choo-choo train. Citizen Kaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    By the beach mon!
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    Jessica said it best is that the idiots really wanted was to have her get pissed and flip them off. Cause that would really sell.
    When she said that, I thought..."She finally said something SMART." Sheesh.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

  10. #70
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    442
    They sure don't seem as happy this season. I think I have seen them touch maybe twice so far. The honeymoon is definately over.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.