+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica (Season 3)

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposed
    Also if the show is getting too boring for you, change the channel b/c you're not being forced to watch. The Simpsons could care less if you don't watch b/c they're getting paid while you complain about it.

what we can just change the channel? and here I've been stuck in front of MTV for weeks straight, wondering when Frankie was coming back to the RW house.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I don't think she's playing dumb though-I just think she simply is-dumb that is.
    From some interviews I've seen with Father Simpson, I think Pop wants us to believe that she's just playing dumb for the cameras. I'm not buying it.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Link

Lachey Leads 'Charmed' Life
    (Friday, July 02 09:21 AM)

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Singer/actor/reality TV star Nick Lachey will detach from wife Jessica Simpson this fall for a role on "Charmed." Lachey will guest-star in six episodes of The WB's drama, which opens its seventh season in the fall. The show will be the first extended acting gig for him, although he's been in front of the camera for the past year on MTV's unscripted show "Newlyweds."

On "Charmed," he'll play a man hired to ghost-write Phoebe Halliwell's (Alyssa Milano) newspaper column when she takes some time off. The two eventually begin a romance.

"He's very attractive, he's got star power and, in looking at the tapes of the acting he's done, he's got a fresh take, a fresh look and a natural way about him that translates into his performances," executive producer Brad Kern tells The Hollywood Reporter about why he chose Lachey. "I feel strongly that it's going to be a fun match with Alyssa Milano."

In addition to "Newlyweds," Lachey and Simpson starred in a variety special for ABC in the spring. The show did fairly well in the ratings and will likely lead to future specials. Lachey also co-starred in an ABC pilot called "Hot Mom," which wasn't picked up for 2004-05.

His other acting credits include guest appearances on "American Dreams" and "I'm With Her."

Their breakup is starting!

Chris

Thanks for the article! I didn't even know Charmed was still on!

I love Nick. I give the man credit for putting up with Jessica. She's incredibly annoying! In the first season he was so patient and sweet to her. I'm seeing that slowly disappear. Now he's telling her to "shut it!" constantly ( God, that cracks me up!) and he rolls his eyes or walks away. That cutesy-dumb-girl thing only lasts so long.

Run Nick! Run!!!!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Interesting article mrpayroll. I don't think Jessica is going to be able to handle that!

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Interesting article mrpayroll. I don't think Jessica is going to be able to handle that!
    When Alyssa Milano was younger and had longer hair she was HOT! She still is prettier than Jessica in my opinion.

Chris

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    After seeing how she acted when Nick was auditioning back up dancers and went to the Playboy mansion, she is gonna totally lose it if she has to watch him make out with Alyssa Milano. She'll probabely sick her parents on him.

As I was typing this, I heard two familiar voices. Turned around to see Jessica and Ashlee in that Liquid Ice commercial. They're everywhere, and now they're complaining. Ugh!

I also crack up when Cacee and Jessica talk, and Nick says "Shut it!"

I'm waiting for the episode when Cacee moves out. Remember when that kid moved into the Osbournes' house? That was the end of that show! Then again, Cacee and Jessica seem so interchangeable, it's like Jessica grew some extra limbs.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    After seeing how she acted when Nick was auditioning back up dancers and went to the Playboy mansion, she is gonna totally lose it if she has to watch him make out with Alyssa Milano. She'll probabely sick her parents on him.

Oh lord you're right. I wonder if they make straitjackets in her size

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

WHOAAAAAA Alyssa Milano has QUITE the history of 'dating' her co-stars.

Move over Jessica!

I just caught the episode where they went to Palm Beach.

When they were "dressing" their hamburgers at the table, Jessica takes a dill pickle out, makes a comment about dills, takes a bite out of it, and then sticks it back in the jar!!

+ Reply to Thread