+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica (Season 3)

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    It reminds me of when the Brady Bunch show had to bring on Cousin Oliver in some effort to liven up the show. Jessica's assistant (cousin Oliver) is annoying as heck.
    If Nick & Jess have any brains at all, they will turn the big money down, & make season 3 be the last.
    The word 'over-exposure' is starting to come to mind.
    It's called "jumping the shark". I still find Jessica endearing, but caught about 15 mins of Ashlee's show, and was bored to tears. Can't see that lasting very long. She sang something, too, and I thought she was HORRIBLE!

The seizure and jerking LOOK that Jessica does while singing is the same thing that Christina Aguilerar(sp?) and Mariah Carey do. They get a little too into it. LOL

I think the best friend LOVES to get on Nicks nerve. It is annoying but funny at the same time. Also, if you're a female that LIVES alone (like me), you have EVERY right to be picky about where you stay. It's only her so she needs to feel safe. Paying a little more rent (I have a mortgage) to feel safe is worth every penny.

Also if the show is getting too boring for you, change the channel b/c you're not being forced to watch. The Simpsons could care less if you don't watch b/c they're getting paid while you complain about it.

I saw Jessica perform "Take My Breath Away" on a re-run of the variety show.
    It was just hideous. All that herky jerky movement and the weird things she was doing with her mouth. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposed
    The seizure and jerking LOOK that Jessica does while singing is the same thing that Christina Aguilerar(sp?) and Mariah Carey do. They get a little too into it. LOL

I so agree... what is with all the spastic moves? Just sing the song. I can live without all the yodeling & flapping of the arms that all those girls do.

But the show still cracks me up. How about Jessica bitching about having to go audition for the Bruce Willis movie. And it look like the only reason she did it... was the off chance she got the part... it would kill Nick.

And Cacee the room mate needs to get her own place. Its not a positive for the marriage... for Jessica to have someone as self center as herself in the house. Every girl needs a good friend around... but not living in your house. The "Newlyweds" can turn into "Divorce L.A. Style" real quick...

Soooo Nick & Jessica get tired of people staring at them? Don't like the papparazi? TOO BAD! Sorry, but I didn't feel one bit bad for them. One minute they say they are supposedly 'tired of the lifestyle', then the next minute they're renting out a million dollar mansion in Palm Springs because they need to 'get away'? LMAO.
    They can't have one without the other.
    Is it just me or does it seem as if they vacation more than they actually WORK?
    When is the last time Nick worked? Seems like it's been awhile since he put out that last FLOP of an album...

it doesn't matter if Nick's CD releases fail.
    Thanks to this cute little show, he is a megastar.
    He will be swimming in dollars for many years if he doesn't freak out and divorce the little princess.

There's definitely some competition between them, though it may be playful.

I didn't feel bad for Jessica and Nick, except for when the kids came right up to their doorstep, but I thought that was kinda funny as well. They already signed up for a show that follows them around. They should be used to it by now.

I was a little surprised Ashlee didn't know what Passover was, especially with a dad for a minister. Maybe Ashlee is playing dumb like her sister?
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    Is it just me or does it seem as if they vacation more than they actually WORK?
    It's all in the editing, people want to see them vacation and live the good life, we don't want 3 weeks of them in a studio singing.
    Currently Watching: Big Brother 6, Real World: Austin, Laguna Beach 2

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    There's definitely some competition between them, though it may be playful.

I didn't feel bad for Jessica and Nick, except for when the kids came right up to their doorstep, but I thought that was kinda funny as well. They already signed up for a show that follows them around. They should be used to it by now.

I was a little surprised Ashlee didn't know what Passover was, especially with a dad for a minister. Maybe Ashlee is playing dumb like her sister?

Oh my! I know! I was watching it going "You're a Misnister's daughter and you don't know what Passover is?" I don't think she's playing dumb though-I just think she simply is-dumb that is.

And I was getting annoyed at the fact that they get mad at getting attention and paparazzi following them. It's a price you pay for being a celebrity. It's about sacrifices. How can you be so rich and have the nerve to get pissed? You should freakin thank God you are able to pay your bills, is all I'm saying! :phhht Most of the people in this country live paycheck to paycheck and barely pay their bills on time and THEY have the nerve to get mad because some photographer is taking pictures. Oh boooo hooo. Cry me a river Jessica Simpson.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    You gotta love it when celebrities who do everything and anything to get famous and then complain about the attention. My favorite part was when Nick busted Jessica about her Blender cover when they were arguing about Hooters waitresses. It's laughable how judgmental she is about women in orange shirts and tank-tops when she wears less in her magazine layouts and music videos.
    I've always thought there dad was a funny kind of minister. I've never seen a minister with a pierced ear and kids that curse like truck drivers right in front of him.

+ Reply to Thread