+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica (Season 3)

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    I noticed that, and how she holds the microphone a few inches from her face when she hits the note. A little too much. It seems like Ashlee has picked up some of her sister's habits, as she always closes her eyes when she sings and shakes her head like she's thinking profound thoughts. I like them both but the mannerisms need to end.
    I agree. The jerkiness of her movements really makes it hard to watch her sing.

Premium Member
    Eeep, I can't stand watching Jessica sing. She has a nice voice but what....is going ON with her mannerisms?! I saw a tape of her singing the Star Spangled Banner at some football game last week and she looked like she was either going to eat the microphone or have a stroke right there on the field before the song was over.
    Maybe she was hungry? I'm sure she could afford to hire an assistant to feed her.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Eeep, I can't stand watching Jessica sing. She has a nice voice but what....is going ON with her mannerisms?! I saw a tape of her singing the Star Spangled Banner at some football game last week and she looked like she was either going to eat the microphone or have a stroke right there on the field before the song was over.
    Maybe she was hungry? I'm sure she could afford to hire an assistant to feed her.
    I don't think it's hunger that's affecting her body modulations, I would know...I'm always hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    How many seasons of this show are they going to have? You're actually only considered a 'newlywed' for 2 years.
    As long as 'ka-ching'!

Chris

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    She used to be a good singer, but now she forces it so much that it is just awful. She's trying to be some power balladeer but she isn't. Watch how she jerks her body around while she sings, too. It is so irritating.
    When I watch her sing I half expect someone to walk up to her and pull a bottle of chocolate milk out of her back pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    She also sounded terrible singing 'Take My Breath Away' in Houston. It was as if she was trying to scream at the top of her lungs, but it just sounded bad.

Chris
    I thought it was just me. I couldn't understand why she was straining like that. She sounded really bad.

They are still married?

I guess I lost that bet.

I agree, there are worse things on TV
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It seems like the stakes in the Young Diva game have gotten so out of hand that Jessica is overblowing every note.
    She just looks and sounds like she is trying WAY too hard.
    way over the top with the inflections.
    diva-itis

I simply think it is so ridiculous that the little sister-Ashlee-doesn't know how to sweep! What the hell? How does a person not know how to sweep? That was so annoying seeing that.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

I say we should just take all those bad Simpsons off the TV. They are getting played out like the Osbournes were. MTV, thanks for killing everything.

+ Reply to Thread