+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 149

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica (Season 3)

  1. #21
    Artificial Flave Xantham Gum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    They are letting the assistant live with them??? What happened to "alone" time??? I wouldn't want ANYONE living with me besides my spouse and kids (when I have them)
    That's what I thought at first too, then I remembered that they aren't alone anyway with a group of cameramen, producers and sound guys following their every move all the time that we don't see. They probably wouldn't know what to do actually being alone. Did you notice Nick couldn't even watch the game without a phone in his ear the whole time?

  2. #22
    J/J for the win! DJeterFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    1,661
    I like the show still, but I agree it's getting old. Ashlee's show was terrible. She isn't charming or pleasant at all.

  3. #23
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,815
    ok, I caved and watched the re-run of the show last night. How annoying is Jessica's friend??? She doesn't even know how to set an alarm clock *rolls eyes* Then she is busting Nick's butt when his team lost. How rude could that be to get on the nerves of the person who is letting you stay at his house FREE OF CHARGE!!! If I were Nick, I'd toss her out on her annoying little want to shop all the time butt.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  4. #24
    FORT Fogey mrpayroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,454
    I'm wondering if they are purposely toning down the "Jessica is dumb' aspect of the show or has she suddenly become smart and boring. It started with last season, which was nowhere near as good as the 1st season. And after Season 3's debut episode, I'm hoping that they get back to their roots.

    She also sounded terrible singing 'Take My Breath Away' in Houston. It was as if she was trying to scream at the top of her lungs, but it just sounded bad.

    Chris

  5. #25
    FORT Fogey FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,261
    It reminds me of when the Brady Bunch show had to bring on Cousin Oliver in some effort to liven up the show. Jessica's assistant (cousin Oliver) is annoying as heck.
    If Nick & Jess have any brains at all, they will turn the big money down, & make season 3 be the last.
    The word 'over-exposure' is starting to come to mind.

  6. #26
    I like them silent WomynLee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    It reminds me of when the Brady Bunch show had to bring on Cousin Oliver in some effort to liven up the show. Jessica's assistant (cousin Oliver) is annoying as heck.
    If Nick & Jess have any brains at all, they will turn the big money down, & make season 3 be the last.
    The word 'over-exposure' is starting to come to mind.

    I think they're trying to milk their last five minutes of fame for all it's worth.

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey AIer_admirer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    That state that's split up by the bay
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    ok, I caved and watched the re-run of the show last night. How annoying is Jessica's friend??? She doesn't even know how to set an alarm clock *rolls eyes* Then she is busting Nick's butt when his team lost. How rude could that be to get on the nerves of the person who is letting you stay at his house FREE OF CHARGE!!! If I were Nick, I'd toss her out on her annoying little want to shop all the time butt.
    combatcutie, you rock! My favorite part is when they were driving by all those affordable places, and she just kept saying no. So picky! She's lucky to have a plushy job...at...what is she? Twenty-two, three? I'd like to cruise around with my friends in Mercedes and chill in a mansion!
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey Marley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    836
    How many seasons of this show are they going to have? You're actually only considered a 'newlywed' for 2 years.

  9. #29
    J/J for the win! DJeterFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    1,661
    She also sounded terrible singing 'Take My Breath Away' in Houston. It was as if she was trying to scream at the top of her lungs, but it just sounded bad.
    She used to be a good singer, but now she forces it so much that it is just awful. She's trying to be some power balladeer but she isn't. Watch how she jerks her body around while she sings, too. It is so irritating.

  10. #30
    FORT Fogey AIer_admirer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    That state that's split up by the bay
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    She used to be a good singer, but now she forces it so much that it is just awful. She's trying to be some power balladeer but she isn't. Watch how she jerks her body around while she sings, too. It is so irritating.
    I noticed that, and how she holds the microphone a few inches from her face when she hits the note. A little too much. It seems like Ashlee has picked up some of her sister's habits, as she always closes her eyes when she sings and shakes her head like she's thinking profound thoughts. I like them both but the mannerisms need to end.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.