+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica (Season 3)

FORT Regular
    Wasn't that friend her assistant before? She was always around in Season 2????

Quote Originally Posted by all_aries
    Wasn't that friend her assistant before? She was always around in Season 2????
    That's what I thought.

I think Jessica's friend/ new assistant is not the same assistant in season 2. They do look alike though.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    So Jessica hired her best friend to be her assistant & she's living with Nick & Jess.

They are letting the assistant live with them??? What happened to "alone" time??? I wouldn't want ANYONE living with me besides my spouse and kids (when I have them)
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Newbie

I admit that I really found the first 2 seasons entertaining....

:phhht But I think it's run it's course based on last nights show. The "assistant" friend was irritating.....I know that alot of people think Jessica is dumb, but at least she's a sweet, harmless, naive person - that friend of hers is just plain stupid and annoying. The way she was taunting Nick about the basketball team losing, you could see he was really getting ticked off. Then, she has the audacity to act so high and mighty when apartment hunting - hope Nick gets her out of there ASAP.
    Did anyone catch Jessica's sister's show? I don't think I'll be watching that ever again. I sat there, wondering how anyone could be such a spoiled, lazy, dimbulb - she hasn't cleaned her apartment since she moved there, and doesn't know how to mop or sweep - what kind of moron can't figure out how to mop??? This is just another avenue for the creepy parents to get their goofy mugs on TV.

is it just me or is the Assistand hotter than Jessica...Mamma Mia!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    I think most of the dumb stuff Jessica says is just an act, it's kind of obvious most of the time she's just playing up to the cameras. :rolleyes

Yup. :rolleyes I admit, I watched most of the season 1 and some of season 2, and I thought it was kind of cute. There was a sweetness to the couple (and the whole show) that was endearing. Now that she's gotten "famous" off her stupidity, it's glaringly obvious that she's playing it up for the cameras. It's not the same anymore.

How many shows and air-time does this family need anyway? Let's see, we have Jessica and Nick Variety Hour, Jessica's upcoming sitcom, Newlyweds, Ashley's MTV show, Ashley on 7th Heaven, numerous ad campaigns, Jessica's wedding book, Nick on.....er...., Jessica riding the talk show/guest star circuit, blah blah blah

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

I really liked the show's first two season but the third installment has been kind of a disappointment. I don't think I am going to watch Ashlee's show. I never liked her on 7th Heaven. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Elle
    I really liked the show's first two season but the third installment has been kind of a disappointment.

It was quite boring, it is becoming more of the same old thing.

Just like marriage, it gets old after awhile.

+ Reply to Thread