+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica (Season 3)

ooh shake your sheep now eskimo_melon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    They really need to make this the last season. First, they're not "Newlyweds" anymore. Second, if they keep doing the show just for the money, they're going to end up like the Osbournes, where everyone gets sick to death of them and the backlash starts. I think many are sick of them already, I know I am.
    i couldnt agree more!

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    They really need to make this the last season. First, they're not "Newlyweds" anymore. Second, if they keep doing the show just for the money, they're going to end up like the Osbournes, where everyone gets sick to death of them and the backlash starts. I think many are sick of them already, I know I am.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    More things to ponder.... and guess who is coming back for their last season....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...=5&u=/eo/14787

Meanwhile, the video isn't the only Spears-Federline coproduction on the horizon. Along with their impending real-life nuptials, reportedly slated for November, the happy couple is reportedly interested in starring in their own Newlyweds series on MTV.

With Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson second anniversary approaching and Jessica pouting to Us Weekly that she's through living in the music network's fishbowl 24/7, the New York Post reported that Spears wants to pick up the reality series slack and make her no-name fianc famous in the process--after all, he does have two children to support. (OUCH!!)

MTV has denied having any talks with Spears, however, and Joe Simpson, Jessica's dad and manager, has said the original Newlyweds couple will return for one more season of TV bliss.

Or maybe Lynne and Joe can just duke it out?
    (Now I would like to see those two go at it!)

Oooh! Thanks for the article, Gaby! So .... they ARE coming back for another season? Geez, it's yes ... it's no .. it's yes ... it's no ... It really bothered me that the finale was so anti-climactic. Wouldn't you love to see an unedited blooper DVD of this show? (I'd pay $20 bucks just to see the un-pixelated butt-crack of Nick working on the lawn. What was THAT about? Pixelating a slight butt-crack shot? Silly.)

No way would I watch Britney and her loser man. Can't stand her and don't care about her. They won't last anyway.

I think another season of Newlyweds would be interesting, if only to see how Jessica reacts to Nick's smooching Alyssa on Charmed!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I just saw the finale, and I gotta admit - tears. Nick adores his wife, the way he looks at her, especially from the side-lines (or off stage) (sorry Nick) just melts my heart. I would prefer watching Jessica than Britney any day. All Britney does is look nasty and dirty. I think Jessica can really sing. JMO

. They're such an adorable couple and Jessica isn't famous for being dirty and perverted and acting like she's paid to be with men for a living, she can actually sing. I would def love seeing the another season of this show, renaming it to Wedded Bliss or sometihng would probably be wise.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I agree. I'd love to see another season of them. I think they're a great couple and really love each other, and Jessica's voice is lovely.

Saw Nick on Ellen yesterday afternoon {sigh} and he was talking about their upcoming final season of Newlyweds. Yay! I just wouldn't truly believe it was coming back for another season until I heard it directly from My Nicky-poo, but now I'm a believer.

Wooo-hoo!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

And soon after the final season airs, they will separate and divorce!

Chris

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    And soon after the final season airs, they will separate and divorce!

Chris

I hope not!

They're a nice couple and compliment each other well. I just watched Charmed last night because Nick was on there, and hope Alyssa ''maneater'' Milano doesn't get her hands on him. I heard that girl has a huge crush on him.

+ Reply to Thread