+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica (Season 3)

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    The episode of this show I wanna see is Jessica watching Nick on Charmed, making out with Alyssa Milano.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    I just heard Ralph Garman (Joe Schmo 1 & 2) on KROQ 106.7 in Los Angeles and he says that MTV is denying that this is true. We shall see!

Chris
    Little more I caught on the radio:

I actually heard on the radio... Dallas area... that MTV is (or was?) in talks to do the show with Britney and the future Mr. Britney.

Appearantly it will "be like" the Newlyweds. Following Britney and the Loser, new life together from before the marriage through the first year....

What I gather from all of it... was MTV couldn't use the title "Newlyweds".... but it is going to be basically the same show.

The radio guy also said that Britney has been trying over a year to get her own highly produced "reality" series on TV. But the per episode cost was one million pay out to her... and all the TV people laughed in her face.

Local Radio has not been very kind to Britney here lately and I am finding it kind of weird MTV would do it. I won't even mention the mean jokes I heard in the same morning about Britney having a "Greatest Hits" album coming out....

(Radio talk head asks the real question: "Has she really had a legit #1 hit since Baby one more time?.....")

There is no mystery left to Brintey. She is looking a little old and used up. I much rather sit and watch Nick & Jessica for another year than see Britney try to be innocent....

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    The episode of this show I wanna see is Jessica watching Nick on Charmed, making out with Alyssa Milano.
    Is that not the truth! Nick has already made it public that Miss Milano was his dream girl... (in college?) I do not believe Miss Jessica would find the irony that Nick gets to rub up on Alyssa years later. Nick has already said that there would be no problem since Jessica got to smooch all over Ashton when she did The 70's Show... he figure it all even itself out.

I've recently just started watching this show, but I totally get from it that Jessica would rather be hanging out with her friends and shopping than being a married woman. She acts more like a teenager than a grown up. And the two of them don't seem to be all that much in love most of the time. Granted, this is the 3rd season, and marriage romance cools down after the first year or so. But they just seem so miserable a lot of the time. Maybe I'm missing something??

All-in-all the show is OK, though. Well, the ones where Jessica says something dumb anyway.

ooh shake your sheep now eskimo_melon's Avatar
    omg this show is not very good. altho its funny watching jessica simpson being a total brat. the bad thing about it is, every episode is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by eskimo_melon
    omg this show is not very good. altho its funny watching jessica simpson being a total brat. the bad thing about it is, every episode is the same.
    You really need to watch the first season. It's been downhill since then!

Chris

ooh shake your sheep now eskimo_melon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    You really need to watch the first season. It's been downhill since then!

Chris

i did i thought the same thing about it.

FORT Newbie
    I love the show and enjoyed most of the episodes (camping was my favorite). I would love it if they did a series following Nick and Jess when they are expecting their first child.
    On another note, did anyone notice that Drew's wife, Leah, was Jessica's choreographer on the last show? Was she also the choreographer for 98 Degrees?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunkist50
    I love the show and enjoyed most of the episodes (camping was my favorite). I would love it if they did a series following Nick and Jess when they are expecting their first child.
    On another note, did anyone notice that Drew's wife, Leah, was Jessica's choreographer on the last show? Was she also the choreographer for 98 Degrees?
    Yes, she was their choreographer and an onstage dancer for them. She was actually his high school sweetheart as well. They had known each other since 5th grade. I think she goes by Lea Dellecave-Lachey now.

They really need to make this the last season. First, they're not "Newlyweds" anymore. Second, if they keep doing the show just for the money, they're going to end up like the Osbournes, where everyone gets sick to death of them and the backlash starts. I think many are sick of them already, I know I am.

+ Reply to Thread