+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

JDK

Road Rules X-Treme

The promos have started airing, and although it is still 2 weeks away, let's get the thread rolling.

http://www.mtv.com/onair/roadrules/season13/

I hope it's a good season, but I doubt it since the last few RR and RW seasons have degraded each year.
    The only show I watch is The Inferno. Go Kendal Go!

Thanks so much for the heads-up. I have watched the past 5 seasons, and have seen the rest in re-runs. I will definetly catch this season.

MEET THE CAST:

Danny comes across as a guy who's cocky, witty and uncompromising in his beliefs. He's openly gay and prides himself on his masculinity. Though he’s attracted to men who match his manliness, he also admits that he’s still attracted to women. Danny has had a string of relationships, but is going for the long haul with his current boyfriend of 10 months. Danny has many school and work responsibilities and still lives at home with his mother. He and his mom are very close, though they argue constantly. Despite a difficult relationship with his now estranged father, Danny has grown into a loving, ambitious man who continues to battle his insecurities.

Confident and almost cocky, Derrick is a bundle of energy. From a family of Polish immigrants, Derrick is the first generation born in America. Some might say this 5-foot 6-inch leader has a Napoleon complex, though he’d be quick to deny it. But there’s no denying that Derrick’s got personality for days and a huge heart. Currently single, Derrick likes to keep his relationships casual because of his wandering eye. Always a leader, Derrick was captain of his high school football, baseball and basketball teams. Now that those glory days are behind him, Derrick stays on the field by coaching a youth football team. Rough around the edges and blunt, the RV-mates will certainly feel Derrick's presence immediately.

This feisty girl is the whole package, whether she’s getting dolled up with her sorority sisters or getting riled up with the guys over a football game. Ibis was raised in Puerto Rico until she was 10, when her entire family moved to Florida. Ibis’ Puerto Rican heritage is very important to her. She loves listening to salsa and meringue music and eating her mother’s homemade food.

Ibis is an outspoken leader. As a very opinionated woman, Ibis’ temper sometimes gets her in trouble. She's a very loving young woman, but restraint and patience are two qualities Ibis doesn't possess. But luckily for her RV-mates, she’s got passion and flirtatiousness in abundance.

Jodi is competitive, energetic and charismatic. Known for her easygoing demeanor, Jodi makes friends everywhere she goes. A female jock, Jodi’s got more sports knowledge and skills than the average guy. Raised in Virginia, Jodi is extremely outgoing and personable. Drawn to cars, bikes and “guy things,” Jodi has never been the stereotypical girl. Embracing the philosophy “work hard, and play hard,” Jodi always makes time for fun. If she is not dancing it up at a club or running the streets with her girlfriends, Jodi always finds some source of entertainment. Having recently ended a five-year relationship, Jodi loves her new single status and is enjoying every minute of it. Jodi wants to be a good girl, but her love for life (and guys) sometimes brings out the bad girl.

Kina is a knockout. Men love her, girls envy her. Kina is bursting with personality and has a large group of girlfriends who make a scene wherever they go. Often, Kina sees the world through her eyes only…demanding her friends to do the same. Kina has had to mature at a young age due to a difficult past. Kina’s grandparents raised her in the small town of Pennsville, New Jersey after Kina’s mother suffered an aneurism while giving birth to her. To this day, Kina's mom is confined to a special care hospital. Currently, Kina works in a daycare and is majoring in psychology. Someday, she hopes to provide therapy to troubled children.

Patrick is every girl’s dream and every father’s nightmare. He’s first to admit that he’s his own worst enemy--he wants to be faithful to his girlfriend, but sometimes his good intentions fade away when he's in the midst of other beautiful women.

Patrick was raised by his single mother, who always worked hard to support the family. Now, Patrick’s plans are to become an orthopedic surgeon so he can support his mom and she can retire. Well on the way to his goal, Patrick is majoring in biology on an Ivy League wrestling scholarship. Though he can act like the typical fraternity jock, Patrick is also sensitive and caring. Everyday, he strives to be more open minded, and his friends will agree that he has come a long way since high school.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I CAN'T WAIT! When I saw the commerical with the RV rolling around on the street I was like, "YES, ROAD RULES IS BACK!"

When I first took a look at the cast a couple of months back, I liked Ibis right off the bat. This season should definitely be good!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

JDK
    I saw Patrick and Jodi's commercials. They seem like nice, non-annoying people.

I like Patrick too. Derrick's Polish like me, so maybe I'll like him for that and that only. POLISH'N'PROUD!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Danny and Derrick seem like they will get on my nerves ALOT. Jodi seems like she will be annoying, because she reminds me of Julie (Real World New Orleans) for some reason.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Jodi's the oldest one there. They're all nineteen and twenty and she's twenty-two so they might as well call her Grandma.

it looks like one of the guys will have to pose nude with a bunch of people
    i think this season will be crazy with a whole bunch of twists

JDK
    Judging from the quick clips of the missions, it looks like this season will be great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1234567891011 ... LastLast