+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

they did in fact fail and it was mostly because of Danny.. he didn't eat much at all... everythign left over was put on the "Left over platter" and one person, Patrick, would have to eat all the rest in 5 min.. he tried, but didn't get it all down in time... they failed.. But in the promo tommorow is the accident... apparently Derrick gets arrested... could this be where the mysterious Nick appears???
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

hm.. this is a touchy topic to assume conclusion. This is the first mission they failed. And remember this is real world inside of Road Rules. So drama is always-a-comin. And Derrick getting arrested may get him the cut. I think in the contract there is something that involves not getting arrested. But Ibis has shown some let downs that should also make her up for adoption to leave.
    So they only have to pass 12 mission?
    how many episodes are there usually in a season. It seems Road Rules has lesser episodes than Real World which is sad cause i like missions a little more for action and Real World for drama.
    i hope there will be some "love" tension between Danny and Nick if they end are on the team

Last nights episode was so boring.

i thought it was C average but not anything dramatic. except Danny saying he hates this F-ing mission.
    but i think they are just wanting to vote him out of anger

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    RW has about 25 episodes where RR has like 20-22... Semester at Sea had 19 (which was the longest RR season at that point) but I think South Pacific had 22.

Btw, speaking of South Pacific, I was watching last night's Real World finale which I had taped, and then South Pacific was on the tape. I had taped it from the marathon and I didn't think any of it had taped but it was on there, so I'm glad. It was the one where they had to climb up all the stairs.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Danny caused them to fail that mission ... he's saying that 75% of the leftover food was his fault, the others are saying 99-100%. Had he done what the others managed to do, the leftover plate would have been cut by at least 75%, probably down to no more than 3 bites.
    I'm wondering what the heck happened with the arrest, I slow-motioned the tape and it looks like a telephone pole smacks across the windshield. Derrick is one that they don't want to lose, he's a fighter.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

For some reason, I thought Jodi was the one who hit the tree because she goes,
    "Well, her car is fine, it's just under a tree!" which is hilarious btw. I didn't see the previews for next week since my tape cut off... Is next week when Derrick gets arrested?
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Yup, next episode is when you hear one of the girls saying (paraphrased because I can't recall the exact words) something about the First Arrest of This Season, while you see Derrick being loaded into the back of a Chilean police car.

I haven't seen any promos for it on MTV, but then again I haven't been watching MTV as much as I usually do. Did it show what their mission was?

No, I didn't see any of the mission. I think it's because they want to keep us guessing if Derrick is replaced or what happens.

+ Reply to Thread