+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

So... we seen about 2 episodes... Here is my run down of the people thus far to get some discussion going...

First we start with Kina. This is the New Jersey girl, and definitely a good looking/hot girl. She is age 18 and full of personality and attitude. It is mentioned that she "sees the world only through her eyes, and forces everyone else to as well"...

Next up, we have Patrick. This is "the wrestler", but goes to an ivy league school for Biology, so you figure it out. He grew up with a single mother in Illinois and Chicago area. At the age of 20, he claims to be his own worst enemy, especially when it comes to being faithful with his partner.

Jodi is up to the plate next. Jodi is 22, energetic and charming. Jodi has a strong love for life, and before Road Rules was living it up in Virginia at the clubs and being a source of entertainment for her friends. She also claims to really be intrigued by Cars, bikes and "Guy things".

Then comes Derrick. Being 20 and from Illinois and Chicago area as well, Derrick was raised by his parents who are Polish immigrants. At 5'6'', he was captain of the football, baseball and basketball teams and coached a little league football team back in his hometown. Derrick claims to like being single and keeping what relationships he has as "casual".

Last for the Girls is the fiery Ibis. Ibis is 19 and from Flordia and is a proud Puerto Rican girl, who fortunately for the rest of the Road Rules, speaks Spanish and Portugese and will be a direct link to the locals. As a strong woman, she also finds herself to be somewhat opinionated and a very outspoken leader type, which can be good and bad, you make the call.

And Finally we come to Danny. Danny is age 20 and hails from New Jersey as well. Designated as this group's "Gay one", Danny overcomes the title with excellent wit and a cocky side. While he says he is gay, he can not deny his attraction for women at times. Danny admits to being uncompromising with his beliefs, will this cause a problem for the team?

Hope you enjoyed my little round up...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Nice recap. Here is a thread for the show Road Rules X-Treme

damn, well I suck.. *sigh* oh well, delete this whole thing then..

well, apparently I am blind and missed this thread.. greetings road rules watchers.. lol... if you care to see how I made myself look like an... wait, nevermind, don't.. its not worth the time.. oh well.. glad to have found the thread..

i think they should keep it, its hard finding things and reading things if its all in one thread it gets all cluttered and crowded

What amazes me is that for all the RR'ers initially come off as I'm daring and will do anything, they freak when asked to be nude.

It was fun watching them shave their body hair. Groin hair itches when it grows back.

I wonder if Patrick didn't have a reaction from being firmly placed behind Jody?
    I guess if the judges didn't see it that doesn't count as a body part that moved.

When did Derrick hurt his knee???

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Derrick picked up Kina at the rest stop and fell over and that's when his knee cracked.

This episode made me love Ibis even more. I'm glad she went through with the mission.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Nice recap. Here is a thread for the show Road Rules X-Treme
    ok that is strange. i click on that, and it brings me to this thread just first page...
    yeah i thought i posted my thoughts in here already for episode 3.oh well

i noticed Danny and Derrick were arrange pretty close. did the producer already know about previous disagreements. Well they are better friends. But his hand was like lightly touching Danny's legs.
    and Danny's face position makes it look like he is about to kiss Derrick
    and Patrick, i wonder if that is what triggered him.
    do you think any of the guys got "up there"?

anyways this was the episode i wanted to see the most, but it came so early on. But they bonded quicker
    Last edited by DjDeluxay; 06-22-2004 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    ok that is strange. i click on that, and it brings me to this thread just first page...
    The post was in a previous thread.

oh wow.. you can combine threads apparently? lol... After my first post in here (to clarify) is my first post in another thread, it was combined with this one.. AIwannabe was the one to tell me that there was this thread, at which point I declared myself an idiot.. lol.. sorry for any confusion...

I guess they liked my round up maybe?

+ Reply to Thread