+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

But, it was kind of creepy when the guy said that they'd be "sacrificed" if anything went wrong with the helicopter.
    Come on folks, they only said that because the stunt in itself was not that dangerous. It's not like they were actually inside the mouth of the volcano. On the whole the premier seemed subpar to me.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I noticed that they really didn't go that close to the volcano too. Plus, isn't it funny how they were all drinking Capri Sun? I'm sure THAT wasn't planned!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Newbie
    There's a two page article in OUT magazine this month; they compare and contrast "two very different gay guys" on the "new season of MTV's Road Rules".

A quote from the article: "...Nick, 22, who isn't part of the original six, meaning he replaced someone who got voted off the show."

Another quote: "Nick, passed over in the original auditions, had resigned himself to being reality-free when he got the call (on his birthday, no less) that someone had been voted off the show and he was needed to fill their shoes."

No hints as to whether he was there at the same time as Danny or not...

*SPOILER*

I'm pretty sure he replaces Danny, because why would there be two gay boys on the same cast? That's never happened before.

*END SPOILER*.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    *SPOILER*

I'm pretty sure he replaces Danny, because why would there be two gay boys on the same cast? That's never happened before.

*END SPOILER*.
    haha i don't think that counts as a spoiler as it is your opinion. But i do think they will be on at the same time. The first episode showed us some of their weakness and who stands out as in the favor of most of the group.
    But the point as it never happened before i don't know why that it can't happen. i mean if they are the only two gay guys and they hook up that would bring ratings right?

I noticed that they really didn't go that close to the volcano too. Plus, isn't it funny how they were all drinking Capri Sun? I'm sure THAT wasn't planned!
    yeah i noticed that too. They show us how long the rope is and we jump to conclusio that they will get like an inch to the volcano but they don't
    and i think it was planned that they were drinking the same drink. MTV must have had a chilled case of a 12 pack or something and it must be advertising too

FORT Regular
    So what about last night's episode? I thought it was pretty boring actually. I really didn't see why Kina was getting so upset about Derrick and Patrick not caring too much about Danny being wasted. I can see how she would get mad at Derrick for making jokes about his sexual preference but still, I just don't get why she was that upset about it. Maybe she was being a little dramatic because she had been drinking too???

I was watching the first and seond episodes. I see a positive vibe goin on with everyone. Patrick, whew hoo and Derrick looks cute and Danny WELL...... there's talk that he might be goin soon and seeing his temper does not look pretty from the upcoming clips that were flashing before my eyes. Seeing Derrick all blasted and acting in a drunken stupor is how it is when we consume too much we can't handle then seeing Danny do the same. And seeing the guys laughing their butts off that was cold..

And STR8 guys need to learn that Gay guys do not make a pass at you unless it is welcomed. I did feel for Kina getting all frustrated but she was goin overboard from what I saw. I myself would have asked the guys I knwo you are not comfortable letting go their masculine sleves but it would be great show a bit of compassion now and then. But then again its just me thinking that...

i felt for Kina too. we haven't had much drama happen. But what Derrick did at first was totally uncalled for. It seemed he was really close to be as drunk in episode 1. But i could tell he apologized because he was on TV and didn't want to be up for elimination.
    i wonder what period of time is being aired on each episode. 3-5 days each episode?
    i mean so far it seems the majority of the team hasn't really decide of who they would want out. By the looks of it, Danny might stop drinking as much as he did in episode two. Good thing they passed.
    I don't think Danny or Derrick will be at risk.
    i think it will be a good thing for Nick to come when Danny is still on. A fling will be good ratings. I mean we see a whole bunch of other couples forming during the whole RR.
    by the looks of the preview at the end of episode two, it looks like Danny is kissing a guys head next to him.
    can't wait for the nude episode

I like all the girls... They all seem like nice people. Patrick's the only dude I like and I only like him because he's hot. He really hasn't done much yet.

I think next week's episode will be Ibis' episode. You know when a cast member gets an episode all to themselves? That'll be Ibis'.

Road Rules: Xtreme (Chile)

I didn't see a Thread for it, so I made one, feel free to delete if I am clearly just blind..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread