+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Kina/Derrick
    I kind of got that vibe too I wonder if any of the ex-road rulers will hook up with anyone from the new cast as has been known to happen (I think )??

I am not a big fan of this cast at all. Not many extreme castmates. That one guy who got drunk reminded me a little bit of Abram. I found it quite scary that the guy said they they would release the castmate into the volcano, if need be.

i think danny is going to be a problem in the preview for the 2nd episode it showed him puking from being drunk and in another preveiw him having attitude problems....

Quote Originally Posted by pin0yb0y
    i think danny is going to be a problem in the preview for the 2nd episode it showed him puking from being drunk and in another preveiw him having attitude problems....
    Weren't they eating something nasty? I think I saw that on the preview and that's where the throwing up came in and attitude? I didn't have my glasses on though.
    Yup, with donuts!!

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    No, he's throwing up because he's drunk in the next episode. They have the previews out early this week! Usually they're not up till the weekend.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    No, he's throwing up because he's drunk in the next episode. They have the previews out early this week! Usually they're not up till the weekend.
    Thanks. I never fully pay attention to the previews anyway since most of the time it's all taken out of context.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Art
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverCashew
    I think both of you guys are right on the money (Mdrio9 and Charstar813)... I zoomed in closer on the photo, and the guy on the left didn't look anything like the three guys already there. Derrick probably gets voted off first, and replaced with the second gay guy.
    Yes, I agree also! That other guy in that photo does not look like Derrick nor Patrick.
    I'm really hoping that Derrick is the first one voted off. I'm a little scared though it might be Danny, because if the replacement is another gay guy, it could have been to replace Danny. They've never had 2 gay guys in one show, but hey, this could be a first!

And what's with the no-mention of anyone getting the boot yet? It's likely that someone did get the boot, but normally they tell us. Like last season in South Pacific, Rachel & Shane said that 3 people were getting the boot.
    Last edited by Art; 06-09-2004 at 01:58 PM.

Does anyone know if they will show reruns of RR during the weekend like they did RW/RR The Inferno???
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

they most likely will. but the day of the week i don't know yet. i am just getting back into the RR routine.
    but on the out magazine i think there are two gay guys. but we don't get to find out yet
    i do think Derrick might be. they do not mention any preferences in his bio. well it seems that may the reason they started speculations:
    Confident and almost cocky, Derrick is a bundle of energy. From a family of Polish immigrants, Derrick is the first generation born in America. Some might say this 5-foot 6-inch leader has a Napoleon complex, though he’d be quick to deny it. But there’s no denying that Derrick’s got personality for days and a huge heart. Currently single, Derrick likes to keep his relationships casual because of his wandering eye. Always a leader, Derrick was captain of his high school football, baseball and basketball teams. Now that those glory days are behind him, Derrick stays on the field by coaching a youth football team. Rough around the edges and blunt, the RV-mates will certainly feel Derrick's presence immediately.
    http://www.mtv.com/onair/roadrules/s...ersonalityId=5
    Last edited by DjDeluxay; 06-09-2004 at 05:35 PM.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Does anyone know if they will show reruns of RR during the weekend like they did RW/RR The Inferno???
    They reshow them here (four episodes every weekend) and they're currently on RR 1.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

+ Reply to Thread