+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Ibis and Patrick are my favorites. Jodi and Kina seem all right too. Patrick's the hottest one there.

Did anyone watch the reruns of RR 12 last night? I had it set to tape while I was out with my family but it didn't tape... Luckily, I sat down and watched the last four and a half hours of it. Chris was hot. Dave too.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Newbie

Out Magazine's Article On Road Rules

Guys, I think Derrick is gay... (If that's true, that would be totally awesome!) Check out the table of contents from this month's issue of Out . (Well, at least someone else besides Danny is gay... They say that there are two gay guys on this season of Road Rules. It doesn't seem to be gossip, either... It looks like a feature article.)

Thanks for the link! I'm not sure who that is. I'm not sure the other guy looks like Patrick or Derrick...but I could be wrong. Maybe they have to vote someone out, and they get a new road ruler? That's all I can think of.

I can tell things are gonna be interesting with Derrick. I wonder if he'll get that drunk very often...and have random outbursts of violence.

I can see Derrick getting voted off first. Who wants to baby-sit? :rolleyes That's exactly what everyone had to do when he was drunk off his rocker. He seems too insecure. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to participate in that first mission! How cool was that?
    Ludicrous speed!

FORT Newbie
    I think both of you guys are right on the money (Mdrio9 and Charstar813)... I zoomed in closer on the photo, and the guy on the left didn't look anything like the three guys already there. Derrick probably gets voted off first, and replaced with the second gay guy.

This looks to be a good season! I like them all so far.

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'd love to participate in that first mission! How cool was that?
    I thought it looked exciting! But, it was kind of creepy when the guy said that they'd be "sacrificed" if anything went wrong with the helicopter.

I enjoyed the premiere a lot! Looks like they ditched the usual theme song. Shame... It was still good, but they could've made them say:
    "Welcome to the ride of your life,
    your destination- anywhere
    your money- gone
    your mission- survive
    and then you'll be rewarded... HANDSOMELY!
    Throw our your rules,
    these are Road Rules!"
    But oh well.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Regular
    I enjoyed the premier too but I can't wait for the drama to begin I wonder if anyone hooks up this season, anyone wanna venture a guess???

Kina/Derrick
    Jodi/Patrick
    Danny/Derrick< just kidding.

+ Reply to Thread