+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

Hi ho Silver and Away

Katie from the Quest-Pregnant

Seems Katie is pregnant, The father is her boyfriend Johnny Fairplay of Survivor Pearl Islands. We all have to wonder if he will show up when she has the baby or if they get married, or will he say his grandma died AGAIN.?
    Katie did say she is still going to Reality Bar Crawl? While PREGNANT????

Where did you hear this infomation?

Hi ho Silver and Away
    From the Real World Road Rules site. A cameraman from BMP confirmed it. He said he ran into Katie at Saddle Ranch, and her and Johnny Fairplay were there. She had told him that she had to stop her drinking binges, and trying to see who can drink the most because she needed to cut her alcohol intake big time. She had told him that she has a new responsibility and that she can't get drunk for awhile.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    That's not true. Someone at Tubescan who knows the Road Rules and Real World people very well says that Katie and Jon just hung out. I highly doubt that's true.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Unless she directly says, "I'm pregnant" or she's at least showing, that's not concrete confirmation. Furthermore, not even the RWRR blog had anything on that. If you're going to put something out there, have something to back it up. if it's from a site, the site i would say has to have credibility.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Hi ho Silver and Away
    Actually the Real World Road Rules blog does mention Katie and the guy that confirmed it, does so on there. He is a camera man for BMP.

Also on the MTV site there is someone who works at Saddle Ranch, and they said they talked to Adam, and Adam couldn't say whether or not she was pregnant or not, but he did say, if she was, she wouldn't know who the father was anyways, because she drinks so much, till the point she passes out or blacks out. also that she has hooked up with more guys than some of the cast members combined. Steve said she has really bad self esteem, and uses alcohol as an escape. They also went on to say, that when Johnny and Katie hang out, they are like one person, because both of them have issues and drink a lot, and together they make for one jacked up person. LMAO
    I have seen this addressed all over the boards, and especially in the yahoo groups

The only thing the rwrr blog says about katie is that she went to the vma's.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

sounds like hear-say to me.. we will see when some more reliable sources come forward.. if they do..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

+ Reply to Thread