+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

Did anyone else laugh really hard when Jodi said she lost both her shoes. I must have laughed for 2 minutes.

I am so glad Angela pulled herself together and finished in time. It sure was close.

I liked this season. They did some cool stuff.

Angela seemed better suited for the RW then RR with the crying, and the theatrics.
    Once again, they gave them cars....
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    Did anyone else laugh really hard when Jodi said she lost both her shoes. I must have laughed for 2 minutes.

I am so glad Angela pulled herself together and finished in time. It sure was close.

yeah. i also thought it was really funny when derrick hit himself in the head after angela decided to jump down on the second bridge.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol

Notice though, that the bridge did not drop for her like it did for the 2 other teams. I guess the producers wanted a happy ending to the series.

Chris

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I think it would have been funny if they would've lost. They'd have been the first Road Rules gang to lose the handsome reward.

Well, I still stand by my word that this season sucked. I miss good seasons like South Pacific and Australia and Semester at Sea.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo

Well, I still stand by my word that this season sucked. I miss good seasons like South Pacific and Australia and Semester at Sea.
    I'm going to have to see those in the future.

My Tivo has 4 episodes next Monday all lined up to record. So I will get to see one of the earlier seasons.

Chris

I honestly doubt that Angela made it time, but they didn't want to jip them their handsome reward and valuable product placement of the Subaru.. surprisingly, no Saturn!!!

Well, I can honestly say, the best of this season was in the beginning.. Ditch Danny for Nick at the beginning and we would have had a great cast with the early 5 and Nick.. I really liked Nick, I thought he was real, but didn't get any screen time except about how he didn't fit in... but in reality, he seemed to fit in just fine all the other episodes... *shrug* oh well.. I really liked Ibis and excited to see her on the Challenge.. Kina was cool too, sorry to see her go.. Honestly, Patrick is pathetic.. "I am just so hot I get girls to do me all the time" yea... riiiight.. you ain't that hot boy.. Derrick was cool, but he reminds me too much of these kids from school who were white boys trying to be all gangsta gangsta.. and I know he must of loved stunt school since he got to be a gangsta with Angela.. plus he got to beat her with a wooden stick which has to be somewhat entertaining all in its own... I really didn't mind Angela, at times I could see why she was upset and it really seemed more like Editing then anything.. I honestly think they tried to portray her in a bad light since it was like she didn't "appreciate" the show picking her.. when I am sure she was just tryign out for the Real World and they stuck her in RR and what is she going to say? no? not a chance... Jillian, honestly reminded me of Jeremy last season, just didn't do anything particularly spectacular, and was more or less just there.. I did like Jodi, but she also kind of fell in a spot where she was looked at as a weak player, but overall, I think remained consistant.. she is not a really tough girl and never claimed to be as far as I know..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    I'm going to have to see those in the future.

My Tivo has 4 episodes next Monday all lined up to record. So I will get to see one of the earlier seasons.

Chris
    Well, in my area (Missouri) they're currently showing The Islands (season four). I have only seen two episodes of it though, because I stopped taping some of the episodes for a while. A lot of people don't really think Semester at Sea is that good, so I wouldn't take my word for it. The only one I didn't really like was Northern Trail.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

woot! I enjoyed the final episode. Very funny.

I can't believe they went through all that stuff and ended up getting such crappy cars. But then, half of them weren't even there for the whole season, and really didn't deserve much, so I guess it evens out.

+ Reply to Thread