+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I'm surprised there's no minority in the group. They should have at least had a replacement person be a minority.

Btw, I do find Patrick to be quite attractive, but I think he's a manwhore and I used to like him until now. His "it's not a new thing for girls to wanna sleep with me" comment was just uncalled for and that's what caused me to dislike him. I was hoping Abram would kick his ass though I already mentioned that.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Instead of putting a minority, they put a jahoves(sp) witness.

They should have put a Jewish person. Why? Because I lurve me some Jewish people. Yummy.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Today's episode was really pretty cool.. the acting was quite dorky looking but I am glad Angela got her stuff in gear... way to go
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

The acting looked horrible....until the final product (the editors did a nice job, lol).

I forgot how good Mary Beth looked---wow!

Jillian is pretty, so I can see how Patrick would want her. However, neither Patrick nor Jillian have any self-respect.

I thought last night's episode was good. The movies were corny-looking, but Angela and Derrick's actually looked really good! I'm surprised they haven't mentioned that there's only two episodes left. They usually do that with The Real World.

Yea, Angela and Derrick had me laughing hysterically, but it did look the best of them all.. and Derrick makes a good gangsta.. and Angela kind of reminded me of Nelly Furtado in her little "on the Radio" song/video.. Angela is really teh best actor/actress of the bunch..

Half of these people are on the next challenge:

Kina, Ibis, Nick, Derrick, and Angela. Patrick was rumored to be on it but it seems that he's not on it and Shawn (Semester at Sea) is instead.

Well, tonight's the season finale. It's been a pretty sucky season, I must admit, but at least it'll be over in a few hours.

Any guesses what the "handsome reward" will be? I am hoping its not a Saturn.... again... its always a saturn with these people.. granted obviously its an advertising thing, but even in the challenges, its a Saturn.. I hope they get creative with the reward though

+ Reply to Thread