+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I was actually hoping Abram would kick Patrick's manwhorish ass and that's saying something because I HATE Abram.

Also, Derrick is going to hell for making Chris bleed.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

All I am saying is that I am happy the X-treme cast won and that Jilian kicked Mary-Beth's @$$!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Jill and patrick or whatever his name is aren't going to last, though it's not as if theyre together anyway...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I didn't mind seeing that XTreme won the challenge though I liked the cast of South Pacific better. XTreme's original group was better. The two newbies Jillian and Andrea are very annoying. I don't like either one of them. I preferred Kina and Ibis much more than these two new whiners. I didn't know that Dave was with Cara. And I didn't know that Chris was engaged.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I was actually hoping Abram would kick Patrick's manwhorish ass and that's saying something because I HATE Abram.

Also, Derrick is going to hell for making Chris bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Jillian and Andrea
    Andrea? Who's Andrea? Is she some secret girl that Patrick slept with that we don't know about?

I was hoping South Pacific would win since they didn't win their face-off against Campus Crawl and just because I like South Pacific better.

I didn't know that Dave was with Cara. And I didn't know that Chris was engaged.
    Obviously you didn't see The Gauntlet. I believe that Chris got married just a while back so he wasn't engaged for very long... I hope he didn't invite Derrick to the wedding because if he did, Derrick might knock him out. I won't ever let that go.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Andrea? Who's Andrea? Is she some secret girl that Patrick slept with that we don't know about?
    lol. I think he means Angela.

I figured that, I was just being a smart-ass.

This is the first season of RR I'd actually watched (And it started with the nude body-painting -- Go figure!). I did like the original cast as well as Nick, but I'm getting a little sick of Angela and Jillian. They're both total drama queens, and Angela constantly crying about everything is getting old FAST! I never noticed how much of a slut Patrick was until I realized all the comments about girls wanting to sleep with him and him not being able to resist. (Honestly, he isn't all that fine anyway...).

At least there is no angry minority in this group...

+ Reply to Thread