+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Yeah, because Trashelle (RW 12) was originally supposed to be on the South Pacific season of RR and Cara (RR 12) was supposed to be on the Las Vegas season of RW but they switched them at the last minute.

RR 12: South Pacific will be reran this Saturday starting at 3/2 c. I haven't seen it, so I hope it's good!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Yeah, because Trashelle (RW 12) was originally supposed to be on the South Pacific season of RR and Cara (RR 12) was supposed to be on the Las Vegas season of RW but they switched them at the last minute.

RR 12: South Pacific will be reran this Saturday starting at 3/2 c. I haven't seen it, so I hope it's good!
    Imagine Trishelle, Abram and Donell together on South Pacific. For some reason I think that's hilarious.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

I can see Abe getting Trishelle drunk as much as possible to hook up with her!

Seems like a good cast. Ibis kind of makes me think of Jisela for some reason...probably the feistiness and temper. I wonder if there will be some hook-ups...Patrick and Kina possibly?

*SPOILER*

It is rumored on the previews that if you look close enough you can see the RR 12 cast and that Abram beats up Danny.

*END SPOILER*

~~~~~~~~~~
    Based on the previews it looks as though Derrick and Patrick get with the girls a lot. Danny won't because he's gay. I hate Danny already and the show hasn't even started. Anybody else hate Danny?
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

*SPOILER*

It is rumored on the previews that if you look close enough you can see the RR 12 cast and that Abram beats up Danny.

*END SPOILER*

~~~~~~~~~~
    Based on the previews it looks as though Derrick and Patrick get with the girls a lot. Danny won't because he's gay. I hate Danny already and the show hasn't even started. Anybody else hate Danny?

Is this during one of the challenges for when they bring back the cast from the previous season and they compete against each other? So is Abe going to get kicked off again for fighting or are they play wrestling or something?

PSi
    oh look, the cast all look, and will probably act the same...just like every other year

I think it's for a challenge. The RR 12 people there are:
    Cara, Dave, Mary-Beth, Abram, Tina, and Chris. No Christina, Donnell, or Jeremy.

Danny looks like The Miz!

Danny is my favourite so far with just the previews

I hate him too! But this doesn't give psycho Abram the right to beat him up.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

+ Reply to Thread