+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

I've only been a faithful follower of Campus Crawl, Maximum Velocity, and the Quest. I really got into the Quest because I found them all interesting. I guess Kendal's my fave RRer, and Ibis.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I really liked teh Semester at Sea, and I know thats a real program too, I wish I was rich and could go on it... but the actual schooling WITH the missions was just awesome.. I thought it added a great spin on the show.. plus the cast was interesting to say the least...
    I thought I was the only one who enjoyed Semester at Sea! It was the first season that I actually saw. Not only was it cool how they were on a boat (I wasn't crazy about six hundred people being on there with them though), but the drama they created (Ayanna practicing voodoo, Veronica plagarizing Ayanna's paper, and Veronica stealing Pua's shirt) was great! Definitely my favorite season.
    Australia I liked because of Susie, Piggy, and Chadwick. They all made it worth watching.
    South Pacific had good drama (Abram VS. Donell, Abram VS. Cara, Mary-Beth VS. Tina, etc) but they lost waaay too many missions!

I didn't really like Northern Trail though.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Newbie
    Ive seen the commericals for next monday's RoadRules. About the past roadroadies coming to challenge them or something. Anybody know if Shane is gonna be there? Cos I think him and nick would make a nice couple heh.

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinFV
    Ive seen the commericals for next monday's RoadRules. About the past roadroadies coming to challenge them or something. Anybody know if Shane is gonna be there? Cos I think him and nick would make a nice couple heh.
    I think its just the people from the last season.

It is. I've mentioned that Chris, Tina, Mary-Beth, Cara, Abram, and Dave will all be there. I'm cheering for South Pacific since they didn't win last time.

Based on the commercial it looks like they have three events and one of them is a jogging event or something. Then Patrick says he wasn't paying any attention to Jillian when he was dancing with Mary-Beth.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I thought I was the only one who enjoyed Semester at Sea! It was the first season that I actually saw. Not only was it cool how they were on a boat (I wasn't crazy about six hundred people being on there with them though), but the drama they created (Ayanna practicing voodoo, Veronica plagarizing Ayanna's paper, and Veronica stealing Pua's shirt) was great! Definitely my favorite season.
    Australia I liked because of Susie, Piggy, and Chadwick. They all made it worth watching.
    South Pacific had good drama (Abram VS. Donell, Abram VS. Cara, Mary-Beth VS. Tina, etc) but they lost waaay too many missions!

I didn't really like Northern Trail though.
    OMG i was about to go on that until i found out the price. My friend went on that program. And i LOVED Semester at Sea. Yeah i didn't find it too cool with 600 other people. That was the first season i watched and i barely watched any. Does anyone know when it comes on? I know they play old OLD episodes on regular Television. I am not sure if it is PAX TV or anther channel.
    The first episode i actually watched was when Pua and Veronica got in a fight. But then again didn't they get in many fights

For me, UPN or channel 50 shows the old episodes really late on the weekends. I think somewhere around 2-4 in the mornings. If I'm up, sometimes I'm able to catch them. The last I remember seeing was the season with Belu (sp).

I'm so sick of Angela! I wish she'd just STFU!! Her jealousy makes me want to vomit. I hope she gets voted out should the team fail another mission.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    OMG i was about to go on that until i found out the price. My friend went on that program. And i LOVED Semester at Sea. Yeah i didn't find it too cool with 600 other people. That was the first season i watched and i barely watched any. Does anyone know when it comes on? I know they play old OLD episodes on regular Television. I am not sure if it is PAX TV or anther channel.
    The first episode i actually watched was when Pua and Veronica got in a fight. But then again didn't they get in many fights
    Go to www.tvguide.com and then type in ROAD RULES and it'll say what time they show it around where you live. Here they're shown twice a week (four episodes total):
    Sunday 3:00-4:00 am.
    Monday 12:00-1:00 am.
    The first episode of Semester at Sea I saw was when Ayanna and Pua were arguing. That's how the episode started off. I was kind of confused because I didn't know why they were arguing. I didn't know Veronica and Pua ever fought. The only episode I haven't seen is the circus one so it might've been that episode.
    They're showing Europe (season three) here now. They just finished showing Semester at Sea last Monday morning, but I have the entire season (except the circus episode) on tape.

I don't mind Patrick, Derrick, Jodi, and Nick.
    I don't really like Angela and Jillian.
    I really liked Ibis and Kina, I miss them!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread