+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

Quote Originally Posted by ColdArmor
    I'm glad Derrick spoke up and told her off, Now naybe she won't act so snotty and actually become good friends with Jillian & coperate in missions. man......

I did not see it as he "told her off" in the back of his mind he said he wished she'd quit this childish behavior shes displaying. Derrick was the only one from the group that had the nerve to confront her one on one...

Yeah, In last night's episode she really wasn't acting as mature as she thinks that she is.

Angela reminds me of a South Park Episode where Cartmen is so much more mature then his friends.. he goes to an online chat called "Boys looking for older men"... and found he made lots of friends with these people... Of course they were pervs and the show was great and very funny.. but its just like that where she is just so mature, she does stupid things anyway that make her just look dumb in the end..

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Ack! if patrick or whatever his name is hooks up with mary beth, i wouldn't br one bit surprised. He and jillian aren't dating, and from the get go, they both set the tone for how they would get along, except it reflects poorly on her because she screwed him on the day she met him. So whatever happens, she gets exactly what she asks for.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I don't like Patrick anymore from seeing the previews next week. I like Mary-Beth (I liked her a lot in South Pacific). I can't wait for the Road Rules face-off! Cara, Dave, Mary-Beth, Abram, Chris, and Tina will all be there.

Speaking of which, since this season is almost done, which RR seasons did you like the most? I liked Semester at Sea. I know I'm the only one. I also liked Australia and South Pacific. This season is probably not in my top five. It's only recently been good.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

RR: Xtreme whas been my favorite. The cast is just awesome.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Not one seems to stand out in my mind.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think the very first RR is my favorite. I thought Kit and Mark were cute together.
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    I think the very first RR is my favorite. I thought Kit and Mark were cute together.
    Me too.

I really liked teh Semester at Sea, and I know thats a real program too, I wish I was rich and could go on it... but the actual schooling WITH the missions was just awesome.. I thought it added a great spin on the show.. plus the cast was interesting to say the least...

Notably though I liked South Pacific, not to crazy about this cast only because they seem to be losing every other mission and its pathetic... granted I know its "x-treme" but seriously.. these missions aren't that far off from things other seasons had to do...

+ Reply to Thread