+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

Jillian is Trishelle Jr. Not a name I'd want to be called. LOL

If Angela is soooooooo mature, why did she try out for an MTV show in the first place?

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Good point, but she said she wanted on The Real World... Imagine if they'd have to put up with her whining for six months!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

so maybe vote offs aren't all bad? LOL

I had to change my sig.. how you guys like? I figured the song fit perfectly..
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Road Rules keeps getting worse and worse. You think they would have at least had a few intesting people this season since there have been so many cast changes. I liked the show better when they didn't vote people off and they had to work to earn money instead of stuff like "jump off this building and grab as many blue rings as you can on the way down!".

Quote Originally Posted by soybean
    Road Rules keeps getting worse and worse. You think they would have at least had a few intesting people this season since there have been so many cast changes. I liked the show better when they didn't vote people off and they had to work to earn money instead of stuff like "jump off this building and grab as many blue rings as you can on the way down!".
    The previous seasons sound like they were much better. I only started watching this season, so I will have to try to find those previous seasons to watch.

Chris

A local cable station in Kansas City reruns Road Rules season 1-8 (U.S.A. through Semester at Sea). You can go to the TV Guide channel and type in Road Rules and see if it's rerunning where you live.

Though I'm not big on X-treme, I did like South Pacific. The Mary-Beth/Tina drama was good and that's what they're trying to make Angela/Jillian's drama turn into to.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

oh jeez... The next episode looks pretty bad. I hope Angela gets cut soon.

What exactly do they have to do? It looks like they have to run on a treadmill while the others wipe their sweat off or something. They probably have to do it while the treadmill is dangled over a volcano or something since this is ROAD RULES: X-TREME.

Yeah the next episode looks totally uncomfirmed.
    it looks like they are just working out and can't get sweat on the equipment.
    just getting in shape.
    They barely showed any mission scenes.
    I do not think they will lose another mission. It just seems Angela and Jillian is just like the Derrick and Danny situation.

+ Reply to Thread