+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I think that will be the last vote-off. I hope so, anyway. There are only seven episodes left!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I cannot stand Angela. Can she say jealous? If anyone is immature it's her. I'm convinced she had her eye on Patrick and doesn't like Jillian because she and Patrick hooked up. Ugh. I'm still going to watch though because I want to see Derrick yell at Angela. I'm horrible.
    Ludicrous speed!

I don't get why she's getting all bent out of shape about. Unless the new girl was taking all the attention away from her. Goodness forbid.:p It can't be over the guy because she's in a relationship.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I didn't know Angela was in a relationship. Geez, how does he put up with her whining all the time? I wonder if they're still together.
    Ludicrous speed!

I really hate people who are like, I am so much more mature and older and too sophisticated for these people.... then why sign up for a show like this? you know it only has people 18 to 25 in it.. Then of course, when she gets all bitter because all the attention has shifted away... I liked the dig Patrick did too at the end of the mission.. just because you have a job doesn't mean you are more mature at all...

I will say this though... I understand where Angela is coming from though however... I am not crazy about this new girl myself.. plus thats really bad that night one you are having sex... not only having sex, but doing it in the RV with everyone else around.. I mean I know you are limited in places to go since it is an RV and not a house, but I mean... thats bad... so I can see how she is annoyed with that...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Not a fan of Angela or Jillian. Bring back Ibis and Kina!

^^^yeah!
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I like Angela a lot more after last night's episode. Though, Angela really didn't have a reason to dislike Jillian at first, but when Jillian and Patrick got it on, I could see why Angela wouldn't like her.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Patrick and Derrick are hypocrits. They never tried to give Nick the time of day or treated him like he belonged to their group but as soon as Angela talks about how she doesn't like Jillian, Patrick is all, "give her a chance," blah blah blah blah... They are full of it. Oh yeah, I thought I was really going to like Jillian until she had sex with Patrick the same day she gets there and someone is sleeping in the bed with them while they are doing it. Uhh, Jillian=ho.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim

I will say this though... I understand where Angela is coming from though however... I am not crazy about this new girl myself.. plus thats really bad that night one you are having sex... not only having sex, but doing it in the RV with everyone else around.. I mean I know you are limited in places to go since it is an RV and not a house, but I mean... thats bad... so I can see how she is annoyed with that...
    I missed that part while trying to watch Airline.
    Sleeping with someone after having met them the same day is whore material. Just like trishelle. :rolleyes
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread