+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

I totally agree with your assessment. Quit whining, Danny and get off my screen.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I am soooo glad Danny went! Btw, does this upcoming mission remind anyone of say... FEAR FACTOR? I bet one the contestants (I can picture Jodi) going, "I feel like I'm on freakin' Fear Factor!". This whole season is turning into Fear Factor IMO.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I am soooo glad Danny went! Btw, does this upcoming mission remind anyone of say... FEAR FACTOR? I bet one the contestants (I can picture Jodi) going, "I feel like I'm on freakin' Fear Factor!". This whole season is turning into Fear Factor IMO.

The folks who do Fear Factor is also associated w/ Road Rules....

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo

So you're saying that the previous 12 seasons of Road Rules were not as intense as this year? Because when I first saw it this year I thought 'hey great, it's like Fear Factor, but with the same hot young girls every week!'

Chris

Well, I just think that all of their missions has been like something that was used on Fear Factor (or closely related). The other seasons had maybe a couple missions like that but not all of them.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Just because they put a lot of loud music in the background doesn't mean that these challenges are more extreme than other seasons. Come on, do you actually know how far above that Volcano they were? It's not like they were going inside the mouth of the thing. And did you actually believe that the helicopter was going to drop them if there was any trouble?

The bungee was extreme, but when hasn't there been a bunjee jump on a Road Rules? The waterfall? Not extreme, barely difficult. The public nakedness. Perhaps extreme, but done before on campus crawl. The cow episode? Not extreme, considering they have an "eat gross things" challenge every season. Drawing pictures while on a plane? It would have been harder to draw pictures while riding the tea cups at the fair. The dune buggy was original, but not that extreme. The stunt drive challenge on campus crawl was much more intimidating.

This is an average danger/difficulty season of RR.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Unit
    This is an average danger/difficulty season of RR.
    Well thanx, you've just ruined everything for me! :

Chris

Well, some of the challenges that they do later on look pretty cool. One of them looked as though they were stunt doubles for a movie or something (it was shown on The Inferno reunion).

dude the second preview for next week is always a spoiler big time man.
    i did not want to know that someone gets kicked next week

FORT Newbie
    Perhaps they think more people will watch if they know somebody is going to get the boot. =\

+ Reply to Thread