+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    So how many other seasons of Road Rules were there?
    This is the 13th season. There were 12 other seasons of Road Rules.

Hey guys,I had a question.

I just watched the episode today where the gay guy gets voted off(name?) and I don't know if I am remembering this right or not. The season that the started the whole 'vote off' thing was the one with Jisela,right?

I thought they said that you had to lose two missions in a row before you had to vote someone off....if that's the case,have they changed the rules?

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles

I just watched the episode today where the gay guy gets voted off(name?) and I don't know if I am remembering this right or not. The season that the started the whole 'vote off' thing was the one with Jisela,right?

I thought they said that you had to lose two missions in a row before you had to vote someone off....if that's the case,have they changed the rules?

Mr Corkles if ya went backwards the gay guy you are asking his name is "Danny"
    I am confused on how they justify the voting off process. It looks like but I am may be blowing in the wind w/ this theory that if the team loses a mission they must win 2 in a row to avoid voting off someone? The Don't Have A Cow was the first one they lost, then won the next one but lost the race episode seen recently this week. I think they need to win the next one for sure.

The voting process came into play from CBS Survivor when it came on the air. And for Jisela that somethin somethin which I am not gonna say here got shown the door for poor sportsmanship because she refused to do a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles

Adding onto what borderEevil said, in the season Jisela got voted off (the first season which it happend) I don't remember them having a rule where you had to loose two in a row to vote someone out. I know they didn't win two in a row, because they lost the first mission, and I know they didn't the loose the one right after that.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Jisela got voted off (the first season which it happend)

First Season?

Isn't it Season 10?

*confused*

http://www.mtv.com/onair/roadrules/season10/

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    First Season?

Isn't it Season 10?

*confused*

http://www.mtv.com/onair/roadrules/season10/
    I meant the first season which included the rule about voting off.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I'm actually a newcomer to Road Rules as well, but one of my local stations reruns seasons one through eight which is why I have seen so many older ones. The only recent ones I've seen are South Pacific (I caught the marathon that was on in early June) and X-treme.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

The way it was last season was that they couldn't lose two missions period. But they did, and voted off Cara. Now they couldn't even lose ONE more mission after that (for the rest of the trip), or they would have to vote someone ELSE off (and they did, Donnell).
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

I can't wait to see the new guy & how he does in this dog challenge.. I like the teaser that Patrick does on the commercial where he says "We don't know anything about him, But we know we don't want him." Ibis doesn't seem too happy (along with others) about the new guy getting immunity.

I don't quite understand how anybody could believe that Danny did not deserve to go this season. He has been a liability in all of the challenges except public nudity. If there has been anybody who has shown there are some things they won't do for the team, it was Danny. Yes, he has had a hard time because the guys on this show are not exactly tolerant of his lifestyle, but he got voted off because of his performance. MTV tried to add a little drama last week by hinting that Danny's drawings were so good that Jodi wouldn't have been able to win without them. But come on! Did you see what they had to draw? Every single picture on every single board was recognizable.

http://www.tvgasm.com/archives/road_rules/000124.html

+ Reply to Thread