+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    wait some seasons it doesnt say who got the boot off. so i am wondering if there were some that had 7 people
    No, Road Rules originally started off with 5 people then it switched to 6 after a few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Am I the only one who doesn't really like the vote-off feature? I didn't see The Quest or Campus Crawl but I know I didn't like it in South Pacific because they lost three people.

To add on what AIWANNABE has touched on it does add more to the show than just seeing a set of people going around doing stuff. As for the South Pacific which I was fortunate to have seen. Those who got the boot I am not saying all but at least 2 of them pretty much deserved it.

Those who got the boot I am not saying all but at least 2 of them pretty much deserved it.
    wierd wording but i think i got it.
    i don't really like having them go against another season. it just seems to give the previous season another chance to get money or whatever

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Northern Trail was the first season to have six people (which I didn't like this season, I didn't see all of it though) and then in Latin America, Gladys beat Abe up (because he called her a bitch several times) and she got sent home. The Quest is where the vote-off feature came into play and I know they booted Jisela off and Katie came in. Campus Crawl they booted Sarah and Raquel came in.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

man this sucks A**. my fav person got the boot. i thought the other person did poorly. but i swore they crossed finish line then fell. they never revealed the total time.

That was a LAME vote off.... But still it was either Danny or Jodi.....

Danny did mess up royally in the Don't Have A Cow Mission... And if he kept his cool I think he would have NOT been projected as the weak one...
    He bounced back big on the next one. I guess the others did NOT think of that in voting who gets the boot. As for Jodi what happend HAPPEND but she was getting all worried as she was talking w/ the other RR'ers...
    What was that?!??!?

And the voting process just unfairly targeted Danny.... Danny does complain now and then. I just wished he spoke up and if you gotta say it SAY IT... It's kinda sad that other people has to draw on your feelings.. It was a tough decision but the one who messed up having to decide who gets shown the door should have been the one going home in the first place.... And the new replacement doesn't look so hot?

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I'm glad Danny went. I was afraid that they would vote off Jodi for a bit there, but she only got one vote.

*SPOILER*
    They fail two more missions because it's rumored that a chick named Jillian comes in and I heard either Ibis or Kina are the booted ones

*END SPOILER*
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    I'm glad Danny went. I was afraid that they would vote off Jodi for a bit there, but she only got one vote.

*SPOILER*
    They fail two more missions because it's rumored that a chick named Jillian comes in and I heard either Ibis or Kina are the booted ones

*END SPOILER*
    Please either put spoiler tags, or create another thread please if you are going to post spoilers.

Maybe he intended to do the highlight trick thing for spoilers but didn't do it? lol... oh well.. I didn't get to see who got the show, but I am not surprised they kicked off Danny... he did royally suck the don't have a cow mission, but I haven't seen this mission to judge for certain which was worse off...

As for the voting off in general.. I think its a motavation to actually do well.. I remember seeing I think it was Austrilia, and people just slacked because in the end it didn't matter, but once they did their little showdown, and I think it was MTV.com people, but regardless there was a prize and suddenly they wanted to do well... I personally like it.. As for South Pacific, the fact was they only lost 2 people from it, Abrham was just a dumb*** and fought on the show when you clearly couldn't by the rules... Donnell really did suck, thoguh I loved his personality, and I thought Cara was just an unfortunate accident of the voting process...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Well, I'm a late convert to Road Rules. I only started watching this season and then only after the 2nd episode. I did get to see the first episode with the endless repeats that MTV shows.

So how many other seasons of Road Rules were there? I also didn't realize until last nights episode that they replace a contestant that has been voted off. So what happens to Danny? He doesn't win anything?

I believe the reason that Danny was voted off was because the guys wanted to keep the 3 hot women around. But you could see in the eyes of the other 5 people that they had lost confidence in Danny's abilities. They thought he was emotionally weak, because he was very emotional and cried a lot.

But I have been really enjoying the show and love seeing the beautiful country of Chile. That first stunt, bungie jumping over the volcano was VERY extreme. I doubt if I could have done it!

Chris

+ Reply to Thread