+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 338

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

  1. #111
    Congrats Chip and Kim! Kai5925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    I think either Jodi or Kina will be going home. Kina and Jodi were in the car in the mission, because when it crashed someone said "Kina, are you ok?" and Jodi said she might go home. Kina messes up the upcoming mission and "cheated" onm the last mission. I'm betting on her leaving. Plus they showed a car leaving, and a girls voice said something (can't remember what) . But then again it could just be the magic of editing...
    It seems like Jodi is afraid that SHE might go home. I think it will be between her and Danny, with Danny ultimately getting the boot.

    On another note, I missed last week's episode, why did Derrick get arrested?
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

  2. #112
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,510
    Derrick didn't actually get 'arrested', he was taken in because in Chile when you are involved in an accident it's mandatory that you be taken for a blood test to determine if you are dui. He wasn't, so he was released and tried very hard to find where they were but never did find them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  3. #113
    Congrats Chip and Kim! Kai5925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Derrick didn't actually get 'arrested', he was taken in because in Chile when you are involved in an accident it's mandatory that you be taken for a blood test to determine if you are dui. He wasn't, so he was released and tried very hard to find where they were but never did find them.
    Oh okay...Thanks!
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

  4. #114
    ~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Warrensburg, MO.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    570
    To the person who said they heard a woman's voice as the car was driving away, I bet MTV's just screwing with our minds like they always do.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

  5. #115
    Congrats Chip and Kim! Kai5925's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    To the person who said they heard a woman's voice as the car was driving away, I bet MTV's just screwing with our minds like they always do.
    Yeah, in last season's previews we heard Donnell scream as the car was going away even though Cara was the one who was voted off.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

  6. #116
    Fort Beaudyfull BorderEevil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Francisco,CA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    939
    OK what was up w/ that tree that hit the RV?
    Derrick is driving then *CRASH!*
    It's like it came crashing down. I think its either due to the size of the RV hit the tree or just came down by force of nature.

    As for whos going home it could be either way...

  7. #117
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    OK what was up w/ that tree that hit the RV?
    Derrick is driving then *CRASH!*
    It's like it came crashing down. I think its either due to the size of the RV hit the tree or just came down by force of nature.

    As for whos going home it could be either way...
    I had to keep rewinding it, and I came to this conclusion. A big branch was hanging pretty low down, and hit the top of the RV.

  8. #118
    ~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Warrensburg, MO.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    570
    Am I the only one who doesn't really like the vote-off feature? I didn't see The Quest or Campus Crawl but I know I didn't like it in South Pacific because they lost three people.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

  9. #119
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Am I the only one who doesn't really like the vote-off feature? I didn't see The Quest or Campus Crawl but I know I didn't like it in South Pacific because they lost three people.
    I agree, though it does add some drama, I like having the same six from the beginning.

  10. #120
    FORT Fogey DjDeluxay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Seattle,WA
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,584
    wait some seasons it doesnt say who got the boot off. so i am wondering if there were some that had 7 people

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.