+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

Quote Originally Posted by *~GymQT~*
    I think either Jodi or Kina will be going home. Kina and Jodi were in the car in the mission, because when it crashed someone said "Kina, are you ok?" and Jodi said she might go home. Kina messes up the upcoming mission and "cheated" onm the last mission. I'm betting on her leaving. Plus they showed a car leaving, and a girls voice said something (can't remember what) . But then again it could just be the magic of editing...
    It seems like Jodi is afraid that SHE might go home. I think it will be between her and Danny, with Danny ultimately getting the boot.

On another note, I missed last week's episode, why did Derrick get arrested?
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

Derrick didn't actually get 'arrested', he was taken in because in Chile when you are involved in an accident it's mandatory that you be taken for a blood test to determine if you are dui. He wasn't, so he was released and tried very hard to find where they were but never did find them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Derrick didn't actually get 'arrested', he was taken in because in Chile when you are involved in an accident it's mandatory that you be taken for a blood test to determine if you are dui. He wasn't, so he was released and tried very hard to find where they were but never did find them.
    Oh okay...Thanks!
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    To the person who said they heard a woman's voice as the car was driving away, I bet MTV's just screwing with our minds like they always do.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    To the person who said they heard a woman's voice as the car was driving away, I bet MTV's just screwing with our minds like they always do.
    Yeah, in last season's previews we heard Donnell scream as the car was going away even though Cara was the one who was voted off.

OK what was up w/ that tree that hit the RV?
    Derrick is driving then *CRASH!*
    It's like it came crashing down. I think its either due to the size of the RV hit the tree or just came down by force of nature.

As for whos going home it could be either way...

Quote Originally Posted by BorderEevil2
    OK what was up w/ that tree that hit the RV?
    Derrick is driving then *CRASH!*
    It's like it came crashing down. I think its either due to the size of the RV hit the tree or just came down by force of nature.

As for whos going home it could be either way...
    I had to keep rewinding it, and I came to this conclusion. A big branch was hanging pretty low down, and hit the top of the RV.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Am I the only one who doesn't really like the vote-off feature? I didn't see The Quest or Campus Crawl but I know I didn't like it in South Pacific because they lost three people.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiffyPortillo
    Am I the only one who doesn't really like the vote-off feature? I didn't see The Quest or Campus Crawl but I know I didn't like it in South Pacific because they lost three people.
    I agree, though it does add some drama, I like having the same six from the beginning.

wait some seasons it doesnt say who got the boot off. so i am wondering if there were some that had 7 people

+ Reply to Thread