+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Road Rules X-Treme

You'd think the cameraman would know where everyone is. Glad Derrick will get to share in the Europe trip even though he didn't participate. I mean, it's not like he had a choice ... when the police say come in you gotta come in.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I actually thought it was funny seeing Derrick run around. I didn't know he spoke Spanish. My thoughts on the mission was that they were making it seem like THEY, the contestants, were flying the plane but all they were doing was drawing pictures and someone else was flying! MTV can screw mess with our minds.
    And I thank them for giving away next week's episode.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

I thought the mission was very easy. They didn't even need all of those pictures, all they needed was one and they could have gotten it.

yeah. i also didn't like the previews before the show was over. they showed two different types. and that basically told me
    #1 they were going to win
    #2 Derrick was not getting the boot
    #3 the next episode they will fail and Jodi seems to be above Danny for elimination.
    i wanted a preview not a total spoiler

I personally think Danny is going home.

I think Danny will be going home as well. I wonder when the South Pacific crew shows up? The Campus Crawl crew came like the third to last episode in South Pacific (because Jeremy was there, I remember) so I'm betting that they show up towards the end. I thought Danny was the one who fought with Abram.
    South Pacific people who will be there (I think): Abram, Chris, Tina, Cara, Dave, and Mary-Beth.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

ok why do they come? i never really watched the previous season.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
    ok why do they come? i never really watched the previous season.
    Every season, another season of Road Rules (or a season of the Real World) come for something called the Face Off, which is almost like another mission. Last year the South Pacific cast went up against Campus Crawl. The Xteme cast will go up against South Pacific.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

The only seasons they didn't do it for was Semester at Sea and Maximum Velocity Tour.

I think either Jodi or Kina will be going home. Kina and Jodi were in the car in the mission, because when it crashed someone said "Kina, are you ok?" and Jodi said she might go home. Kina messes up the upcoming mission and "cheated" onm the last mission. I'm betting on her leaving. Plus they showed a car leaving, and a girls voice said something (can't remember what) . But then again it could just be the magic of editing...
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

+ Reply to Thread