+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

Mtv's The Inferno

I wanted to make a place to distinguish the individual Road Rules and Real World Challenges since the last thread was a combo with Road Rules and Real World...It was weird reading posts combining The Inferno and The Gauntlet, but I'll leave it up to John if he wants this thread to survive,'cause he is the guy with the knowledge...( I love you, John..in the most heterosexual way imaginable)

If this thread survives, I just wanna point out that although there are a ton of people out there who hate Coral, I think she makes the challenges interesting because she stirs up so much conflict! I agree, Julie's shoes were torn up and I do think that Julie is freakishly competitive. Also, you must realize that Coral has used a great deal of restraint dealing with Julie since she is very good friends with Melissa.

I think the Road Rules team will walk away with this challenge as well. The Real World doesn't seem to be able to do well in these challenges.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

I'm glad to see there's a separate thread for this, hope it survives

About Coral, I love her, and yes she can be a meannie sometimes. But she stands up for herself and doesn't take anything from anyone. I admire that in her. Julie - I cannot stand Julie - all she does is whine about Coral on and on. Now Coral is not perfect but Julie exaggerates everything. Since when does she have to 'protect' everyone from Coral??? Geesh, I say Julie - give it up already!!!!

I'm excited to watch tonight. I would love to see Mallory take this but I'm not sure she can beat Christina. BUT - this Inferno is so much different than the past shows, we have NO idea what the challenge will be and that makes it so interesting b/c the strongest may not always win.

I'm not surprised Mallory lost in the Inferno. I wasn't really attached to her, so i'm not too torn up about it. It's a little depressing seeing Real World being kind of down. When are they gonna get rid of Julie???

Coral is the reason why I am not watching. I am soooo tired of her.

As far as the julie/coral war, I'm totally for Coral. Just cause I've never watched any RW seasons before, and the Gauntlet is the only thing I have to go by. I hated Coral in that, till Elka left, then she became one of my favorites.

Why do Coral and Julie hate each other?

And why doesn't Coral ever wear her hair down?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    As far as the julie/coral war, I'm totally for Coral. Just cause I've never watched any RW seasons before, and the Gauntlet is the only thing I have to go by. I hated Coral in that, till Elka left, then she became one of my favorites.

Why do Coral and Julie hate each other?

And why doesn't Coral ever wear her hair down?
    Julie used to be best friends with Melissa but they had a falling out over some college speaking engagements....Melissa is also very good friends with Coral so I am sure Melissa filled Coral's ear with all of Julie's misdeeds. Julie is very shady and does not have alot of friends on the shows. I used to like Julie but this season on the Inferno, she has become so manipulative. Mike (The Miz) has his own website and calls Julie a *camera whore*. Apparently Julie likes to stir up controversy.
    Coral does wear her hair down but pins it back because of the hot humid climate of Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunkist50
    Julie used to be best friends with Melissa but they had a falling out over some college speaking engagements....Melissa is also very good friends with Coral so I am sure Melissa filled Coral's ear with all of Julie's misdeeds. Julie is very shady and does not have alot of friends on the shows. I used to like Julie but this season on the Inferno, she has become so manipulative. Mike (The Miz) has his own website and calls Julie a *camera whore*. Apparently Julie likes to stir up controversy.
    Coral does wear her hair down but pins it back because of the hot humid climate of Mexico.

Oooh, can you give me the web address for the Miz?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyStarr
    Oooh, can you give me the web address for the Miz?
    www.themizareyouready.com
    Kendal and Holly from the Road Rules team are also writing diaries about their experiences on The Inferno. Her web address is www.misskendal.com

http://www.themizareyouready.com/

Haha...whoa, we both reponded at the same time!

Ok guys, I read Watch With Kristen on eonline and she had a little tid bits about the happenings during the filming of the inferno. First off, we already know about the romances between Mike the Miz and RR's Kendall and about RW Leah with RR's Darrell. Well, it was stated that Leah and Darrell are still a hot -n-heavy couple so that's a little shocking if you ask me. It was also reported that Kendall was playing kissy face with seven members of the cast. Wasn't mentioned if it was all boys or just a little bit of both.

Veronica had a reunion with none other than Abe and also had a hot and steamy night with Seattle alumni David. It was stated that the bumpity-humpity episode was interrupted by Mormon mamma Julie. I don't think that was an accident though. HA!

Ice queen Coral (not my words) allegedly melted into the arms of a certain Paris-ian prince. Couldn't be no one else but super cutie CT. TSK, TSK, TSK.

Shane was smooching with everybody and there's supposed to be some big drama regarding Katie and I don't think it was with just Veronica this time around.From the description, sounds like she also has it out with Kendall.

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...4/040319b.html
    Check the part of the article that's titles, Burning Up.
    Last edited by biggbaddgirl; 03-19-2004 at 01:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast