+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    I think they can still send her if the guy picked to go to the inferno gets the lifesaver. Then he gets to pick who goes in his place.. And since most likely CT gets the lifesaver, since he's already won it 4 times, that's probably why they showed CT telling Leah they wanted to send her... That's my guess, anyway.

ah, i didn't put 2 and 2 together. silly me.

next week's episode is about RW trying to send leah into the inferno cause she pretty much sucks at all the missions. go to mtv.com and watch the video preview...

I dont blame them for trying to dump Leah. What if the final mission has heights in it?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

I think the reasoning for them wanting to send Leah into the inferno is not really because she does so bad in the missions but because after the bungee one, she's forbidden to even compete in the last ones they've had because they're in the air (next weeks clip also shows she'll have to sit out). What's the point in keeping someone who can't even compete?

I think Veronica is horrible and I've NEVER liked her ever since seeing her season. She stole from Pua and Ayanna. That's what RRs get for throwing the mission. :phhht

I cannot stand Coral, she is such a snake! And I was very upset that Julie was kicked off!

I am happy that Katie won so she can stick the win up her teammates butts.

I can't believe I actually missed this episode! Darn! Oh well, I'll catch it this weekend. They should send Veronica into the inferno. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember her ever getting sent into the Gauntlet. Yeah, she is one of the weaker females, but if she's at stake to go into the Inferno she'll probably just sleep with a teammate or something. She's that manipulative.
    Ludicrous speed!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I cannot stand Coral, she is such a snake! And I was very upset that Julie was kicked off!

I am happy that Katie won so she can stick the win up her teammates butts.
    Julie was not *kicked off*...she lost her challenge. There were only 3 women left to go to the Inferno. Coral consistently scored higher than the other 3 women in the challenges so why should she have had to volunteer to go to the Inferno AGAIN? Juilie and Leah were the only ones left to go and RR picked Julie....I don't understand why Julie was so upset and belligerent about the whole thing.....her WHOLE team told her it was time to go, not just Coral. Julie was TRYING to manipulate her team but it did not work. It was her time to compete, she lost....no one's fault but HER OWN!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    I think the reasoning for them wanting to send Leah into the inferno is not really because she does so bad in the missions but because after the bungee one, she's forbidden to even compete in the last ones they've had because they're in the air (next weeks clip also shows she'll have to sit out). What's the point in keeping someone who can't even compete?

I think Veronica is horrible and I've NEVER liked her ever since seeing her season. She stole from Pua and Ayanna. That's what RRs get for throwing the mission. :phhht
    I's time for Leah to go to the Inferno.....why lose your strongest players to keep her around? If the final mission has any kind of height challenges then RW will be penalized because Leah will be unable to perform. I agree, there is no point in keeping Leah on the team (Katie is even stronger than Leah!).
    I also agree Veronica is a snake...she stole and lied on her show and no one should ever trust her. I am still shocked that she was picked to be on Road Rules! I watched the final elimination show and never thought they (Murray and Bunim) would pick that vacuous beauty over other much more interesting contestants. I guess TPTB figured her T and A would win more viewers than people with actual brains and personality.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    I agree that Veronica looks bad with black hair. I liked how her hair was on her original Road Rules season. It was brown. She looks okay with blonde hair, I guess.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunkist50
    Julie was not *kicked off*...she lost her challenge. There were only 3 women left to go to the Inferno. Coral consistently scored higher than the other 3 women in the challenges so why should she have had to volunteer to go to the Inferno AGAIN? Juilie and Leah were the only ones left to go and RR picked Julie....I don't understand why Julie was so upset and belligerent about the whole thing.....her WHOLE team told her it was time to go, not just Coral. Julie was TRYING to manipulate her team but it did not work. It was her time to compete, she lost....no one's fault but HER OWN!
    Thanks Sunkist for saying what I dont have the strength to say anymore! I know there are a lot of Coral haters out there and I can understand why..she can be a beeyatch...but that is what makes her fun to watch IMHO. But I soooooooo don't want this thread to turn into People Who Like Coral vs. People Who Hate Her vs. The People Who Don't Give a Crap!!
    If you like her,you like her..if you hate her,you hate her.

Having said that..I don't care for Julie but I actually did feel bad for her when she was on the bed crying to Jesus about her sins. I am glad that she was able to find and hold onto her faith if that is what it took to get her through the challenges. I was suprised that she lost to Katie,but it just seemed like a flub and Katie got lucky.

I am hella glad that Katie won though because that may teach these evil Road Rulers not to try and cheat from now on. I hope Veronica gets some kind of backlash for her nasty idea. Katie is not a great performer, but they were brutal with her. (I think they were worse to Sarah during the Gauntlet,but hey, that's another story) I would like to see her make it to the end,but I think they really have it in for her.

Leah has got to get it together!! I didn't realize she so unathletic. I do not understand that whole thing with her and Darrell. He seems to be...er...umm...not too bright..

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Quote Originally Posted by Terena79
    I think they can still send her if the guy picked to go to the inferno gets the lifesaver. Then he gets to pick who goes in his place.. And since most likely CT gets the lifesaver, since he's already won it 4 times, that's probably why they showed CT telling Leah they wanted to send her... That's my guess, anyway.
    I think that the winner of the lifesaver thing can choose whether they want to sacrifice themselves for the person who was chosen to go into the inferno. If the "chosen one" wins the saver, the other nominee goes in... I'm not 100% sure but that's how I understood it.
    "Outside the box is such a great place to be."

+ Reply to Thread