+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by frack
    I prefer real world over rr, but I have to admit, Katie is my favorite out of all of them here. I liked Veronica on her season, but in these challenges, the more I see her, the more I dislike her. Veronica is another one that could stand to take a break from these challenges? She is so incredibly cruel. :phhht At least you could tell who felt bad about throwing the mission like that.

As for Coral, I'm another one who can't stand her. I find Julie more tolerable than Coral. I can't stand Melissa either. I guess I don't care for loud, obnoxious people (Coral, Melissa and Veronica).

What I really want to see is Veronica get knocked off her high horse by Katie!
    Finally, something smart out of someone's mouth. I couldn't agree more.

SWEET!! i just found this link. FORT on my favorite MTV shows... inferno and RW. this just made my day.

anyways, how about katie winning last night. veronica is such a dirty player. i'm sure katie sucks as a teammate but sucks you wasted 10k on an attempt to ditch her. doesn't veronica remember the gauntlet? katie was comes back.

i only know jule and coral from these challenges. from what i know, i'm sure they both suck in real life, but i like coral better. "i don't wrestle, i beat bitches up!!" julie, i hate those bangs!!

next week's preview shows leah messing up and RW wanting to send her to the inferno. isn't it the guys turn to go to the inferno?

Either Veronica and her disciples don't watch their shows when they air, or they don't learn...Everytime that V. is on, she's incredibly cruel to someone and the editors invariably edit in favor of her latest victim. It's just amazing to me that she still treats people like this. Katie is the new Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by misscrispy
    Either Veronica and her disciples don't watch their shows when they air, or they don't learn...Everytime that V. is on, she's incredibly cruel to someone and the editors invariably edit in favor of her latest victim. It's just amazing to me that she still treats people like this. Katie is the new Sara.

that's who i meant to say, sara, not katie. she kept coming back. anyone else notice that CT wins all the challegnes?

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    CT has won the aztec lifesaver four times now and Veronica's won it three times. Techically only two, because she wouldn't have won that challenge if it weren't for the rest of the team throwing it. I felt very bad for Katie. I don't care for her, but RR pissed me off a lot last night.

I remember that after the mission, when Mirra announced Veronica won the lifesaver Timmy looked disappointed. Probably because he was hoping their plan would fail. I WANT THAT STUPID FIGHT BETWEEN VERONICA AND KATIE!
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Regular

Veronica's motivation

I agree that Veronica is cruel to others. And it's obvious that she and Katie would never be friends. But I think her motivation to get rid of Katie isn't because she doesn't like Katie. It's that next to Katie, Veronica's the least popular member of her team. So, strategically, Veronica needs to focus everyone's attention on Katie. It's the same strategy she used to target Sara in the previous Challenge.

On the one hand, I can respect Veronica for playing a smart game. She wants to win the money, so she's looking out for her own skin. But on the other hand, she's still mean and is anything BUT a team player.
    BTW, I hate to be catty, but what's up with Veronica's dyed brown hair? It makes her look awful. And I can't figure out when she made the change. The way the confessionals are spliced together with the missions, the time line is all out of whack.

FORT Regular
    newshound - She dyed her hair after the challenge. From the cast's personal websites, I believe they generally go back into the studio to do more confessional tapings. If you watch closely, CT has his hair cropped close to his head during the challenge, but in some confessionals, his hair has grown out.

And I have to agree with you. Considering the calibur of the RR women, although Veronica has won the lifesaver twice, she is probably the weakest of the stronger women on her team. I think though, after the first challenge, she has learned that she needs to play dirty to win. Plus after what Timmy said, I think her team is afraid of her.
    Last edited by frack; 04-14-2004 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    anyone else notice that CT wins all the challegnes?
    Yeah, I think he's going to take Mike's place as "alpha male" of the challenges.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    next week's preview shows leah messing up and RW wanting to send her to the inferno. isn't it the guys turn to go to the inferno?
    I think they can still send her if the guy picked to go to the inferno gets the lifesaver. Then he gets to pick who goes in his place.. And since most likely CT gets the lifesaver, since he's already won it 4 times, that's probably why they showed CT telling Leah they wanted to send her... That's my guess, anyway.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Leah really hasn't impressed me. At. All.

Stupid MTV ran the Inferno for more than 30 minutes, so my Tivo missed the "next week on the Inferno" Can someone give me a summary of the previews???
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread