+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Mtv's The Inferno

The difference between Coral and Julie

"Tawdry" and honest. Christine and Julie are the only girls on the show that don't seem to be sloppy lushes or shrewish trashy and shrill. This show doesn't have anyone to cheer for. It is like watching "Lord of the Flies" in Acapulco. Why is Coral appealing? Smart??? I say frightened and nasty. You Coral Lovers wouldn't even want to live near her and you know it. Fights about the dog barking, fights about the driveways. Drugs and Police sirens. She is a social disease. As for Veronica ...... anyone who gets hooked up with her deserves whatever they get. A lier, a thief, and a cheat.

I am soooooooooooooooooo glad that Katie won. What RR did was horrible. Disgusting. I'm suprised they were allowed to cheat like that :phhht

And Julie, ugh, I'm pretty glad she's gone, what a LOSER.................

Newshound, your analysis was PERFECT, and the only point we differ is that I liked Coral from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by SArose
    "Tawdry" and honest. Christine and Julie are the only girls on the show that don't seem to be sloppy lushes or shrewish trashy and shrill. This show doesn't have anyone to cheer for. It is like watching "Lord of the Flies" in Acapulco. Why is Coral appealing? Smart??? I say frightened and nasty. You Coral Lovers wouldn't even want to live near her and you know it. Fights about the dog barking, fights about the driveways. Drugs and Police sirens. She is a social disease. As for Veronica ...... anyone who gets hooked up with her deserves whatever they get. A lier, a thief, and a cheat.
    Pretty strong opinion. Strong, but oh so wrong.........
    Well, I personally would LOVE to live near Coral, and we'd be friends. SHe stands up for herself and doesn't take any crap from anyone. Frightened and nasty? Are we watching the same show?
    As far as Julie is concerned, she's a whiny brat that loves attention. THe best way she can get attention these days is by trying fighting with Coral. She needs to stop riding on Coral's coat tails already...........

live on a small farm new england originally from Sweden-English is my second language.
    Not sure why people think Coral is clever and witty or smart. She lacks class, insight and the ability to empathise with others. She's cruel because she knows she can be. She's vulgar because she knows it keeps her in front of the cameras. The use of the b**CH word in every other sentence doesn't make her sound anything other than crude. I'm waiting for someone, anyone to put her sorry backside in it's place. She spews nothing but hate(I've lost count of how many people Coral "hates" , actually). She's so judgemental-I mean talk about the hypocrysy of her whining about Julies attitude.Why the heck do people on the RW team listen to Coral? She's manipulitive the way a severely dysfunctional peronality is able to control peoples reactions. She freaks out at the drop of the hat-is convinced everyone is either stupid or wrong. Yet, everyone aquieses to her every emotional whim. Grrrr....I realize I'm in the minority here in terms of Coral-I guess she reminds me of those slightly unsettling aquaintences you get stuck driving home at the end of the party. You know, you're sober and in charge, trying to drive while the passenger is sliding sideways drunk , honking the horn , screaming into your ear while pulling the steering wheel like it's a lifesaver keeeping them afloat...
    yup, I have babbled haven't I? Sorry, just needed to get this off my chest

FORT Fan
    Thankfully the Julie/Coral fights will be replaced by the Katie/Veronica fights in the near future. What RR did to Katie was just plain mean, it just reminded me of kids in high school picking on the least popular girl. I loved seeing their reactions when Katie beat Julie, and if Julie had any brains she would know that making Katie angry is the only way to get her to strongly compete. Veronica is just a wimp with a personal vendetta, getting the whole team to lose money because she doesn't like Katie. Katie is the weakest link on their team, but as long as RW has the incredibly weak Leah it doesn't really matter.

I find Coral and Julie to be equally likeable/dislikeable. Coral is very witty and fun to watch but she needs to get off her high horse. and my gosh, can she please take a break from the challenges, this is her third one in a row. Doesn't the girl have a job? The "Melissa Will Kill You" shirt was petty and worn to piss Julie off, and it wasn't surprising to see Julie eventually lose it. I just wish Julie had conducted herself better, I mean challenging her to wrestle? What was that? and Coral may be a good arguer most of the time, but basically what we have seen with regard to Julie is Coral cursing at her and walking away. Both of them need to grow up. and I bet steam pours out of Coral's ears whenever she hears Christena's confessionals, because she seems to really not like Coral.

live on a small farm new england originally from Sweden-English is my second language.
    oh on a positive note: yeah!!!!!!! times a million for Katie-glad she won the challenge..the way her team threw the mission...Talk about cruel and cold hearted. I realize lots of the things we see are edited and heightened for the best audience reaction..but Katies humilation was real-her hands were shaking from being so embarrased..and the tears.I don't get people like Veronica-or the way others follow her like lemmings. They cheated in essence and in the process happily hurt someones feelings. I guess I like the underdogs and the slackers LOL or the players who are unsure of themselves-lacking arrogance. In the end Katie was right about Abrahm blowing ten thousand dollars in order to get rid of her. She showed a lot of guts not only in this inferno but in some of the challenges. Bungee jumping in particular. I think people like Mike and Abraham are a bit boring to watch because they are so physically pumped up for each challenge it's like who cares? To watch an everday girl like Katie struggle through her fears and complete a mission, whether first or dead last..there's a sense of joy in seeing her expression of accomplishment...
    again I babble-I'm new on the boards what can I say? Maybe I relate to Katie because I'd do as badly as she does in comparrison to the other teamates?

FORT Regular
    I prefer real world over rr, but I have to admit, Katie is my favorite out of all of them here. I liked Veronica on her season, but in these challenges, the more I see her, the more I dislike her. Veronica is another one that could stand to take a break from these challenges? She is so incredibly cruel. :phhht At least you could tell who felt bad about throwing the mission like that.

As for Coral, I'm another one who can't stand her. I find Julie more tolerable than Coral. I can't stand Melissa either. I guess I don't care for loud, obnoxious people (Coral, Melissa and Veronica).

What I really want to see is Veronica get knocked off her high horse by Katie!

I heard Julie just broke up with her boy-friend. Could she have gotten some bad advice from some camaera man who said: "Women are always bickering/men just go out on the lawn and fight and get it out of their systems."

Here's the BIG question. After she cried and prayed about her conduct with Coral could she have decided to throw the challenge for Katie? Is that why she said she wanted to run instead of walk...so she could make it look realistic? Everybody knew what RR were doing. Everybody on Coral's team had jumped on Julie's case. Maybe she decided to go out by helping Katie. Maybe she wanted to like herself by doing a secret good turn?????????

FORT Newbie

I Hate Coral

undefinedundefined
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    Coral is the reason why I am not watching. I am soooo tired of her.
    I keep watching, hoping that someone will smarten up and get rid of Coral. She has such a big mouth. One day, she's going to open that big fat mouth to the wrong person and wind up getting her ass kicked. I can't wait for that day. She lost the Gauntlet for the Real World last time and she's going to lose the Inferno for them this time. I don't know why everyone is so afraid of her. If I had my way, she would've been the first one off the team. She's all talk. Julie's not my favorite person in the world, but at least she stood up to her. I thought it was pretty funny too how Coral backed down. What Happend?

FORT Newbie
    undefined
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyStarr
    Pretty strong opinion. Strong, but oh so wrong.........
    Well, I personally would LOVE to live near Coral, and we'd be friends. SHe stands up for herself and doesn't take any crap from anyone. Frightened and nasty? Are we watching the same show?
    As far as Julie is concerned, she's a whiny brat that loves attention. THe best way she can get attention these days is by trying fighting with Coral. She needs to stop riding on Coral's coat tails already...........
    That's really funny. If I remember correctly, it was Coral, with her BIG FAT MOUTH, who told Julie that she would f**king kill her. When Julie said "let's go", Coral backed down.. funny Huh? Although Julie's not my favorite person, I was so happy to see someone call Coral's bluff. She makes the show miserable, her and Veronica both. Friends with Coral? Yeah right. I'd love to see it. The first time you disagreed with her, she'd be screaming in your face and threatening to kill you. Good luck with that.

+ Reply to Thread